Celebrity 911 Death Calls

@ladym33 (11008)
Technically I guess this should be under death but I don't know if there is a death category and well death is certainly part of life. What do you think about the 911 death calls of celebreties being publicized? I think it is kind of tacky. I don't really want to hear the final moments of someone's life or hear about the state of their body at the end, that is not how I want to remember people. I just heard the one for Andy Griffith and it was really sad to hear, the woman who phoned it in did not even really sound all that upset. Hopefully I am wrong about that though. I don't think those tapes should be released and I don't want to hear them over and over again on the news, it is sick and morbid. What do you think?
hi ladym33 I think those are morbid and unnecessary too. who wants to hear that kind of stuff.its like a journalist sticking a mike in your face and asking you" How did you feel seeing your son shoot his dad?"? My ?G how could she feel and who wants that?leave grieving people alone.Let the actors die naturally without giving us any gruesome details.
@ladym33 (11008)
I totally agree.
I agree. All people deserve their dignity. Publishing such tapes is nothing but cheap sensationalism.
@ladym33 (11008)
That is exactly what it is and it is shameful in my opinion.