Peanut Butter Pancakes!! =)

Jacksonville, Florida
My husband asked me to try what he made. I did not think I would like it but it was AMAZING! He made pancakes, he put peanut butter, cinnamon and syrup on them. So good! I thought he was crazy at first but the first bite I was hooked. Lol. Have you ever had pancakes made like this?
@peavey (16600)
I've used peanut butter on pancakes before but not with cinnamon and syrup. I liked them like that for something different, but not all the time. I also like pancakes with cream cheese on them, but I'm kind of strange sometimes.
Oh it was SO good! The cinnamon taste with it was so incredible. I was so surprised! =) Cream cheese, Lol. That sounds interesting, I have never tried that one before! By the way, if that's your last name we have the same one. Lol. =)
@peavey (16600)
I'll have to try cinnamon on them. No, it's not my last name, just a play on my initials.
Definitely try it, so good! =) Oh okay, I meant to ask you that a long time ago but I forgot and every time I see you I always wonder if we have the same last name, Lol.
@911Ricki (13602)
I wonder if you could make them and mix the peanut butter in the pancakes. I always put peanut butter ontop of mine and let is melt its delicious.
I don't know if you could put it in the pancakes like that. Hmm. It was so good especially with the cinnamon taste added, so yummy! =)
@911Ricki (13602)
Ive made peanut butter, and also cinnomen pancakes but not together. I will have to try that but it does soound good.
@Suzieqmom (2763)
I love peanut butter so this is definitely worth a try. Question, though--did he just spread the peanut butter on top or is it actually mixed into the pancake mix?
It is SO good! He just spread it on top. It was surprisingly delicious with the cinnamon, peanut butter and syrup.
@Suzieqmom (2763)
I am going to try it this weekend--sounds great!
@MsTickle (24962)
Hmm, peanut butter and cinnamon, sounds different and I cannot imagine what that would taste like. When you say "syrup", do you mean maple syrup? I love pancakes with butter, chopped walnuts and maple syrup. As kids we had them with lemon juice and sugar. So yummy.
Yeah it was a different but good taste! =) Yes maple syrup, it was really delicious.
@Shellyann36 (9616)
I just love peanutbutter and I bet it would be wonderful on pancakes with syrup. I think we will have to try this over the weekend. I don't know why I have not thought of it before.... I can't wait!!!
It is SOOOOO yummy! The cinnamon with the peanut butter and syrup is so good. I never thought I would have liked it but I LOVED it! =)
@schulzie (4064)
I've never heard of putting peanut butter on pancakes before. I bet they were different but delicious. I bet pancakes with peanut butter and bananas and powdered sugar would be delicious too! Have a great day and happy myLotting!!!
Oh it is different but so good! Ooh, that sounds yummy too, you just gave me an idea now! Lol, thanks. =)
Oh I love peanut butter! These do sound amazing, except I do not like cinnamon lol. Tell me, did he use peanut butter in the actual making of the pancakes, or was this the topping?
It was so amazing! He just spread the peanut butter on top, then added the cinnamon and syrup. It was delicious!
@choybel (5059)
I rarely eat pancakes and have never made one myself, but from the description you gave, it sounds to me like something I'm willing to give a try. I'm sure it is as good as you say it is. Now, where be those pancakes? Argghhh...
I don't eat pancakes much either but now I might start, LOL! They are so yummy! If I could send one to you I would, Lol.
@blue65packer (11835)
Sounds yummy! I never trid pancakes like that! I will now! Now I am hungry!
It was so yummy! You should definitely give them a try. Well worth it. =) Don't forget the cinnamon with it, that makes it so good!
These sound great. I will have to check and see how much sugar is in the Peanut butter because Randy is diabetic and has to watch his sugars. My favorite is Choclate Chip pancakes. I will definately try these and see how they taste.
They were great! I was so surprised honestly. My husband always gets me to try his creations, I was impressed with this one so I had to share here! =) I am not sure how much sugar it has, sorry. Yeah try them and let me know what you think when you do!
@NailTech (6890)
Well, no I haven't but I have put it on waffles and it's not too bad, I have to say that peanut butter and jelly waffles aren't that bad once in a great while. Now on pancakes I'm not too sure, they are quite "heavy" to begin with, especially if you make them big so I might not like them on it. I do love my peanut butter though and it has alot of protein in it.
I have never had waffles with peanut butter, hmm... I might try those too, thanks! Lol. If you only have one it is really good and not too heavy. It wasn't to me anyway.
I do this a lot. I use peanut butter places that people use regular butter sometimes. I use it on waffles and on banana bread, etc.
I was so surprised with how good it was! My husband always gets me to try new things. This time I am really glad he did. =) Mmmm banana bread, I haven't had that in a while!
@salonga (28016)
Yes I've tried that peanut butter pancakes and it is good. I've actually tried practically all toppings for my pancakes but so far I still prefer the simplest and oldest topping. Its butter and syrup and nothing else. It tastes the greatest. A cup of very hot chocolate and buttered twin pancakes will make my day!
They were so good. I never thought they would be. My husband gets me to try many new things and sometimes I am very surprised! =)
@jazel_juan (15767)
This is the first time i have heard of putting peanut butter in pancakes, if you said it tastes good, i might try it too sometime..
The peanut butter with the cinnamon is just so yummy! You should give it a try. =)
@bjc66bjc (6745)
No way have I had Peanut Butter Pancakes, but because I really like peanut butter it sounds interesting...I really can't eat pancakes to often because they seem to get to a point where I just can't take another morsel. Everytime I eat pancakes I get that feeling after just only a few bites...I don't like maple syrup either...I do the strawberry syrup...but that peanut butter is sure sounding like its worth sampling....thanks to your hubby.
I did not think it would be good at all. I was so surprised when I tried it. I loved it! I don't eat them often either but this way it was really good. It has been months before tonight that I have had pancakes at all so it was a nice treat! =) Yeah, he is famous for making different things for me to try. I am always the guinea pig for his cooking, lol.