Ernest Borgnine dies at 95

Ernest Borgnine - Ernest Borgnine died last July 8 and was considered a prolific and talented character actor and was known for his villainous roles.
@freymind (1352)
The actor died last July 8 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles with his family by his side. Ernest was considered a talented character actor and was known for his villainous roles. His real name was Ermes Effron Borgnino and was born on Jan. 24, 1917 and he began acting after serving in the Navy during World War II. He is survived by his fifth wife, Tova Traesnaes — whom he married in 1973 —his children Christofer, Nancee and Sharon Borgnine; a stepson, David Johnson; six grandchildren; and his sister, Evelyn Verlardi. Condolence to his family and our prayers are with them.
@Micmac (8991)
I just read about Ernest Borginine on the news and was sad about his loss. I was very enamoured by his role in the movie MARTY and I have seen many of his movies but the charming MARTY was my favourite. He was a great actor and will be missed.