Did you ever feel that you've lived this moment again?

@besweet (7227)
Greece
Sometimes in my life, I have felt that I've lived some moments again in the past. I will give you an example. I am sittong with my friends having coffee, and for a few seconds I felt like I had experienced the same conversation with the same people again. It looked like I had lived this moment again! It hasn't happened many times in my life but I was wondering if anyone else have ever had this kind of feeling.
@KOSTAS499 (1625)
• Greece
It used to happen a lot to me when I was a kid. I would see a dream of a few seconds in sometime the future and I would re-live those seconds. I didn't have any power over this, it would happen on it's own. It has disappeared now, it might happen once in a year. Do life's troubles shut down our mind's abilities? Maybe we should train to achieve more.
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
Maybe as we grow up, we are trying to control everything and we lose those abilities. These moments can't be controled and we don't allow them to happen. I don't know what really happens though so I'm just making assumptions! Good to see you back here :)
@KOSTAS499 (1625)
• Greece
Nice to be back. I spent a lot of time at beaches now. We all know that our mind can do more than we allow it to do. Training a mind can give results. Not all humans are the same, but all of us can go to a higher level.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
yes besweet, that has certainly happened to me before, as a matter of fact it has happened many times very vividly. and it feels strange but real....
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
Thank you for your response! It feels very real, like you know what's happening at that moment! And when this happens to me, I just sit there and wait for this moment to pass.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
yes there isn't reslly much one can do...for some reason when that happens to me my mind seems to drift like I am really just re=living the feeling all over....
@squallming (1776)
I have experienced similar things just like you in the past. Perhaps that is a kind of vision or premonition. For one instance, I dreamed of being in a dark room with people crying and I walked towards the door and saw the opposite building. In real life after a few months, I moved to another city and continued with my high school. Surprisingly, during a three days two night orientation, I experienced exactly the same situation at one night when the teachers are trying to make students realize what sacrifices parents have made for us. There are several other instances too but that will be sufficient. ^_^
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
How do you feel during those moments? Those unexplained events might cause fear sometimes because we don't really know what's happening! In my case, I just freeze for a few seconds and wait for it to pass, but then I'm happy that I've had a deja vu!
I have had those DeJa Vu moments a few times. Like when you go out to eat and everytime it seems like you go to this place you see the same people, they come up and say the same thing to you and you think hmmm seems like we said the same exact things last time we met. It makes you think you are going crazy lol
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
Yes some people tend to do that, or ask you the same question every time they see you without remembering your answer! This is probbly because they have some typical lines when they talk, all of us have them even if we don't understand them!
@doroffee (4230)
• Hungary
I haven't. But I dreamed about myself when I was 12... like I was dreaming about the 16-year old me... and at 16 I realized that in my dream, I had the same exact hairstyle that I was having at 16...
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
Really?! It was like you dreamt of your future! Most of the times I don't see myself in my dreams, I usually live them through me but I don't actually see myself to see how I look like!