what is the rate of a dollar paypal is giving terms of indian Rs currently?

@riyauro (6430)
since the rate of dollar has increased, what is the actual rate do we get if we transfer money to our bank..when it was 53 rupees, paypal was giving 48 rupees as of when i transferred last. Today the rate of dollar is 55 rupees..pls tell me if sumone knows..and why do they give less amount? pls help me understand this
@oindy54 (3446)
Hi, Paypal always charges a fee for conversions. That is why we lose out on some of our hard-earned money. For instance today's rate is 1 USD = 55.8359 INR but Paypal is giving the exchange rate as 1 USD = 53.7030 INR. It is pretty dismal to lose money like this but it cannot be helped. After all we hardly have options.
@riyauro (6430)
you guys are so helpful, i love you all. thanx for sharing.
@oindy54 (3446)
@ riyauro Always happy to help. @ crytek80 They do not charge for withdrawing the money to your bank. It is free. But they are making the profit in the conversion rate which is lower than the current market rate. There is no limit in the sense that we cannot keep the money stored in our Paypal account.Even if there are 10 cents in your account it will get automatically withdrawn to the bank account you have attached with your Paypal account.
@Olleenz (3400)
I'm not play in Rupee but basically I can explain like this: Currency always fluctuated in second and Paypal set their price based on real market not price on central bank (your country). So basically your real money can see like this (if you withdraw): (Set up price) - Paypal fee = your money Note: in withdraw, Paypal sell Rupee and buy Dollar, you buy Rupee and sell Dollar
@riyauro (6430)
thanx for the information olleenz..really appreciate it..good day to u
@skjee10 (438)
Yesterday i have received $6.87 from Worldwide Paid Survey Panel to my paypal account,which will be auto transfer to my bank account with in 24 hours.Paypal converted it into INR 366.99,at a conversion rate of Rs 53.4192.Hope this information will help you to understand the current conversion rate of Paypal.Happy earnings.
@riyauro (6430)
that's good rate..not bad..thanx for sharing skj..good day to you
They will charge 2.9% and conversion rate.It hardly around 3 to 4 rupees per dollar.
@riyauro (6430)
thanx for explaining it..appreciated..good day..may mylotting
@somupriti (353)
U know the stability factor of Indian Rupees against $ is fluctuating very recently with grate margin. Recently The conversion rate has broken the all time record. However on 10th of July I have got a auto transfer of money to my bank account from Paypal with an approximate conversion rate of 53.76 Indian rupees per $.
@riyauro (6430)
thanx for explaining it to me..really appreciate your help..good day to you..happy mylotting
@somupriti (353)
Paypal charges a small amount around 2.21% of transaction fees on every transaction. Unfortunately it might became more effective if you are opting auto transfer. So can't do anything except adhering to their TOC.