Article Gate - a new writing site

@sreekutty (1051)
Hi I just came upon a n writing site called article gate. People can sign up easily, start writing, get approved and promote it thru social sites. Now for the payment part- it looks like a combination of expose knowledge and boddunan. Writers get point not cents for posts. Each published post gets five points. if you comment on others, you get a point. When someone reads yours, you get two points. It looked quite bleak when I joined. I wrote just two poems, yes you can write anything original and no word count, its like blogging. Coming back to pay time, a writer gets paid a share of the ad revenue got by the site during one month based on the points he or she gets. So, the more you write and visited, the more money you get. There are referral programs too. Please join and have fun writing.
@UmiNoor (3526)
I'm a member of Matesgate and ArticleGate but I haven't submitted any article to this website. The great thing is that if you're a member of Matesgate, the site owner will help to promote your articles and you will earn more points. And you get points when you submit articles - 5 points for each article. So if you can manage to write 50 articles a month, that is 250 points easily.
@sreekutty (1051)
they pay continuously kishore, try it, there are no hard and fast rules which make writing a breeze.
@UmiNoor (3526)
It's really easy to write on this site. There's no minimum words requirement and you can write about anything at all. It's easy to earn points. An article submitted will earn you 5 points so if you can submit 5 short articles a day, you can earn about 750 points easily on this site and therefore increase your share of the earnings. I've already been paid once by the site.
@sreekutty (1051)
yeas and dear Uminoor people do visit now, it is catching up.
• Mathura, India
Its good. Am I write the articles in Hindi language on this site? Can you define the site that publish hindi articles and pay revenue?
• Mathura, India
Dear mylotter friends sreekutty and UmiNoor, I tried wikinut(dot)com for publishing Hindi articles, but got failed. Can you pleases suggest me any one more.
@sreekutty (1051)
oh but I did see a hindi article there, so ask the writer called rathnashikhamani who wrote there please
• Mathura, India
OK, I shall do it.
@phoenix35 (386)
Seems to be an interesting site. How much is the payout my friend? So, it's like Wikinut. But, instead of receiving nuts we tend to have points?
The thought of the nuts make me laugh too he he. You can send me your referral link anytime if there is. The site can be promising compared to Triond :( Can you send me the link of the site to my FB? I tried goggling it but I can't seem to find it. As you said, still a new site. Thank you very much Sree :)
@sreekutty (1051)
i shall send the link dear and dont worry, no money will be deducted , we will gt one point per referral thats all. sorry for the late reply.
@UmiNoor (3526)
Try googling articlegate.biz here at myLot. Perhaps you can find it that way. There is another site called articlegate.com. That is not the site discussed here. I think it's the second results on the results page.
@scheng1 (24755)
Hi Sree, I wonder how many people have gotten paid. I do not like to spend time on a site, and then it shuts down just after I have enough money to request for payout. I hope you can share with us your earning experience. Do they pay through paypal or other means?
@sreekutty (1051)
hi dear, this site started in July only. The pay will be divided between users on August 1st. It pays through pay pal which is nice. Do try it.
@missjahn (4578)
wow -- really i wish i can visit there and make my own account. i will try it there.. can you earn there? how to received rewards in there?
@sreekutty (1051)
You can earn money and no hard rules, so it is easy, I will post link on my profile, please check soon.
@UmiNoor (3526)
Even if you earn 1cent for the month, the site will send the amount to your Paypal account. It all depends on how much money there is in the bank. I think the site has stated how payment is calculated. "Example: the bank shows a total of $100.00 and between all of the members there is 1000 points in the system. You have 100 points, this being 10% of the total. You would get $10, this being 10% of the bank." Source : http://articlegate.biz/node/11
@Mashnn (4503)
I have not heard about the site but the way you have explained about it, it seems like a good place for writers. I will try to search for more information about it.
@sreekutty (1051)
i am giving link, so try to have a look.
@yoniarnon (1081)
• Israel
Sound like a nice site, can you put a link or something like the exact name of the site? I couldn't find "Article Gate" I would advise you to put a link or a banner for the site at your mylot profile and than may be you will earn some referrals..
@sreekutty (1051)
it is a nice site dear, I will put link, I know i is had to find because it has just been started and the referrals earnings will not decrease because the person who gives link will get one point only. so hard earned monry will not be lost. do join, I shall post link in my profile