Birthday

@nicanorr (1789)
Whenever my birthday or birthdate arrives, I think of it as 1) a gift from God for helping me achieve another eventful year, 2) as the beginning of a new challenge how to do good to my family, neighbors and country, and 3) as a reminder that time is precious , that it must be spent wisely for it well never come back. What importance do you attach to your birthday or birthdate?
@512771751 (1096)
Birthday is full of meanings and it is a so special to ourselves and to our mothers. Often I give a present to my mother on my birthday, She is too great.
@nicanorr (1789)
I consider myself lucky to have you as a friend who consider birthday as a special thing. It's good people like you attach relevant meaning to this special day. I pray for you to have more.
@jizfir (93)
Birthday, aside from it makes me a year older, it serves as a constant reminder for me that God has given me another year to enjoy life and be a blessing to other people in every way possible. I thank God every day of my life, and every birthday that I have, I especially thank Him for making me succeed the past year with all His mighty love. My birthday also makes me realize my worth and purpose here on earth. It makes me a mature, responsible and better person as my age grow older. Birthday is a very special day for me, because I specially reserved that day for myself. I always make sure that on that day I will be the happiest person on earth and every person surrounding me will be happy as well.
@nicanorr (1789)
Indeed your way of spending birthdays is commendable. I beseech God to give you more.
@BabyCheetah (1913)
Those are such good points. I don't dislike my Birthday but I don't make a huge deal out of it. I just had mine on the 27th of June and I stayed with my aunt, uncle and cousins for the night. My aunt made me cupcakes and took me out for lunch the next day and anothe raunt then took me for dinner. It was a great birthday in my opinion. Nothing better than celebrating with family
@nicanorr (1789)
To be treated by relatives during a birthday is good.
The importance it brings to me is besides the gifts I receive is that it serves as a constant reminder for me that I am fortunate enough and special enough for God to give me such a precious life. I am privileged enough to live another year under His guidance and grace, and ofcourse His selfless love.
@nicanorr (1789)
Your response is noted and too glad for posting it.