What do you think life would be like if we had no bills?

If everyone had to work hard to take care of themselves, their family and their property, grow their on food etc? I think that would be great. It would relieve a lot of stress that we have to day of focusing on all the bills and trying to make more money to pay for things.
@sirnose (2440)
It would be very boring without bills there would be no challenge. It wouldn't be as easy as it sounds a carefree existence. Most people would get bored real fast without some type of challenge in their lives.
I guess people would think it would be boring. I think it would be great. There would be plenty to do that would present challenges for us. After all there are a lot of things we would do if money were not an issue.
Oh than life would definitely be so easy. Everyone would be happy and satisfied. Than people will get good stress less sleep will ultimately brings decline in diseases and to fall in medical bills also and than no need for high health insurance premiums :)
I completely agree with you. There would be a decrease in a lot of things. I also think that people would be a lot happier. I know I would.
@vicky30 (4777)
If we had not bills, life would be so much fun. We do not need to work to pay our bills. We can enjoy the free services of security, water and electricity. I would save up all that money and plan a holiday trip. Life will be tension and stress free. I would help someone with the money i have saved up. I would also try out one day stays in five star hotels. I would visit places i have never been to before. I would try out different restaurants with international cuisine. I would be enjoying my life here on earth without bills.
I completely agree with you. Some others mentioned that it would be boring. I don't think it would be boring at all. I know I would have a whole list of things that I would like to do. I have never stayed at a five star hotel but it would be awesome to be able to.
@asliah (11148)
hi, for me its good to turn out all bills we pay but of course our life would not that comfortable too,because no lights,no air cooler,no electric fan,no television,that kind of life is surely a boring one.so for paying bills make our life be more comfortable.