Time to play

Oh my gosh! I can't help myself to play tetris . It's so fun and exciting. I got lots of things to do but joining this game is more fun to do than anything else. Is this what they called tetris addict? Oh I really am!
@Dominique25 (9476)
I'm glad that you are having fun playing your game. It is a good thing to do the things we enjoy.We all need a little break every now and then. Have fun.
Yes , sometimes we need to spend hours where we can relax and forget stress. Especially if you are burned to work and you have worked hard. We deserve to be happy even for just a minute. Its so nice to feel happiness in such a single way.
Yeah it is a great thing to be able to escape the stresses of everyday living every now and then. It helps us to be refreshed for what we need to do that is part of our regular routine. Like work and house activities.
@Micmac (7366)
I know how you mean since I am addicted to tetris too. I can hardly put the game down when I start playing it. It is like I'm spending hours playing tetris and forget the time to do some other things and how the time flies by before I know it, the day is gone. I play to compete with my relative and we see who can get the highest score.