Why is this bothering me so much.. ..

I was on the road coming home from down south. My phone rang and it was my daughter. she was highly upset and needed to talk to me. someone in my family called her on a three way call with a member of my family who is in jail. the person who is in jail who does not even like my child's man. asked to speak to him. then when he got on the phone the person in jail asked him to bring him drugs on today's visit. My mind went bonkers because the person who made the phone call was dead freaking wrong. My child has enough problems to deal with and to be dealing with her man bringing drugs in a jail is out of order. This is bothering me all now and I want to curse both of them out. but,I am not sure for one if this is meant to be kept between me and my daughter. the person who made he call is 62 years old and i blame them more than the total azz who asked for the mess. I think it was her responsibilty to say no I will not place this kind of call to kay. now,I don't know how to face this person without telling her what I feel about making this kind of call to my child's phone. the boyfriend is scared of the person in jail so he said he would bring it. mind you he just got out of jail. this whole mess is pissing me off.
@Rite17 (773)
Oh goodness, you need to tell your daughter to stay away, change numbers and tell the lad to also keep away from the daughter... If he wants to do it because he is scared of someone who is in 'jail' then so be it... She has nothing to do with it at al and that is your main priority! I am deeply shocked by it and would have stepped straight in and told her and the lad in question that they are not to see eachother again when things that could land you in jail is involved... That is no friendship or relationship when they rope you into bad things!! Tell her to get rid quick!! Safety is paramount
My daughter needs t not answer her phone if this person calls her again and that is what I am going to tell her.
@jaiho2009 (39019)
Sorry to hear you are in such stressful situation. I know this concerns your daughter, if only you can report the caller (but might put your daughter in trouble as well)
I wilsh I culd but it wuld back fire on me and I will be hurt later for it. but,god knows it crossed my mind.
tell your daughter to be careful, and if the man in the jail call her again, just ignore it, she can be in trouble someday if she got caught by the police officer and put her in jail
This is just what I tried to tell her. I culd not get her on the phone a short while ago. i will keep calling.
@winterose (39918)
clearly the person who placed the call has no respect for a young girl to have her do something like that. I don't care if it was meant for her boyfriend or not.
That is what is bothering me as well. this person should have thought about me as her mother as well. what if my child would g with her boyfriend and they both go to jail.
I would be flipping out. Her Man should not do that. He should be trying to get his life in order not go back to jail for something he has nothing to do with. I would ream out the person in the family who helped make that call. They where way out of bounds and asking something like that of someone is down right wrong... I hate when it's family that does this crap. Been there and it sux.
@syramoon (655)
I would be pissed too! I would be just as angry as you are, in fact I'm outraged and I don't even know any of them. It's crazy what people will expect other people to do, and then what people will do.
That is the sort of world your daughter is running in. If she doesn't want calls like that, she needs to get rid of the guy she is with, move to another area where she can be around people who aren't lowlifes, and get a decent job. Until she makes some positive changes in her life, she is going to continue being pulled into stuff like this.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I wouldn't do it if I was him and I'd ask for a restraining order against him (if it's possible without giving probable cause) as soon as he got out of jail. Heck I'd let the system know that he was attempting to do this in the first place. That way no one has to deal with it... Meh that's just me though. No one should be calling anyone and asking them to have someone smuggle ANYTHING into a jail.. It happens though. Kay is still under age isn't she?
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Wow, I just don;t know how to respond to this post..I tell you if its not one thing it another.. this is really unreal and seems crazy to even be involved with...even the call... I will talk to you when you get up...wow!!!
Sounds like your family needs to stay away from this person in jail. It is like the saying my family always use : if you run with s@$t you are s@&t and if you and your daughter want to stay out of this mess than you need to first stay away from this person and stop accepting his phone calls and if your daughters boyfriend is smart he would stay away and not do this for this man. You say he is scared of this person but he needs to ask himself is he more afraid of this man or jail? And honestly if this kid is willing to do this knowing that it is wrong thorn he deserves to also be sitting in jail.
Holy cow! That's a pretty nervy phone call! How dare they prey on your daughter like that! Seriously, tell your daughter not to get involved - and to no longer take calls from this family member. The last thing she needs is being dragged off to jail herself for being an accomplice!!