For promoters and Marketers: What is your favorite tool to attract traffic?

@Ixodoi (445)
Israel
When you try to promote something or market something - bringing traffic to it is one of the most important tools. Yet, there are many different ways to try and send traffic to your links. Which way, tool ,social network do you find to be the best for you?
@z1234y (29)
what do you do for traffic? you must have the best way.
@Ixodoi (445)
• Israel
I'm sure I don't have the best way. This is why I would like to get your feedback on the matter. I just responded to the one before you and said how I'm doing it. Yet, I'll be happy to hear other ways as well.
@CatGods (4596)
Maybe you could start by giving all of us some examples of how you do it, what you are doing. I'm sure this question is on allot of peoples minds. What have you tried that didn't work. What is working for you the best. Hope to read your response.
@Ixodoi (445)
• Israel
I use everything: Facebook, tweeter, digg, reddit, pinters, article archive, etc. There are all good. Yet, it is hard to say which one is the best, since it depends on what I'm trying to promote. For EC article - the best is twitter, for other stuff I found Facebook to be good. Reddit is great to get the "viral effect". and digg & pinters is good for traffic that will last longer.