He wants to play these games!

@911Ricki (13602)
We have two bathrooms in the house, the one downstairs I usually only use. My younger brother the ocd freak he is wont use it. Today he decided to use it, now my parents have their toilet paper which is charmin or something so I cant use it, I have royale on the back of the toilet. I dont touch their roll, so when it gets empty I dont fill it up. Someone had gone in and not flushed, I know I dumped in some water from the bottom of the cooler so it could very well been that. He took a fit screaming, saying it was me, locked the bathroom door so now you have to find a nail. So I walked upstairs and locked the bathroom up there without him knowing. So when he has to take sh!t he can do it in his pants. He has colitis, and doesnt take care of himself to begin with hes up there eating a bag of chips, and gummy candies. So in no time he will have to go and he can run around finding the nail, and see how it feels. He has to learn that life isnt all about him, and not bend over backwards for him to make him happy.
That will not teach him anything but to get even with you. this is just terrible..
Her brother will probably get really upset about this as well. Hopefully someone can do something about the key that way her brother can't lock the door on her and she wouldn't feel the need to get even. Family members at times do things to annoy others.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I understand why you did that. Usually if I were to do something like that it'd come back to bite me in the butt. I hope it doesn't you and that he will learn from this, but he'll probably just get pissed at you and whine to your mom. I know your dad already told him he shouldn't have smarted off like he did.
@911Ricki (13602)
Nope, she sided with me for once. So last night he threw out all the candy from our camping trip, and dumped them on the floor, threw them in the cat litter the funny part was he didnt realize they werent mine but my sisters and my moms haha. They werent happy at all when he wasted a large plastic bag of food. This morning he thought it would be funny to use up all the hot water on me, well my parents shut the hot water off since he was taking 1.5 hour showers and the water bill was over $400. Maybe, for once its backfiring on him and he will learn.
I have no clue how old your brother is, but with behavior like that it sounds like he might be ten. When I lived at my mom's house there was a total of six adults and four children and we all shared one bathroom and honestly never had an issue with it except for the fact that sometimes my brother would forget to put the seat back down. Well, I have to say that I hope your brother learned his lesson and will act more mature in the future.
@NailTech (6892)
Sheesh, I'm not sure why he is like he is. I have colitis too and I don't go doing this. I have my own quirks too I'm sure but don't go around screaming like that. I don't think the world revolves around me but I have a brother who does and as far as I know he doesn't have colitis but eats all junk food. So I will bet he has loads of undetected health problems now at 45, he always coughs alot for example. I'm not so sure why he reacts like that over things, it's crazy.