wha do you think about this place.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/abo/3130021339.html this is the place that wants the ears rent upfront. I am so hoping she takes this one. she is going to see two places tomorrow. I hope you can see the link. it is from craigslist. I wanted to see if you like it as well.
@BabyCheetah (1913)
So is it $700 a month? Because that seems pretty reasonable, the kitchen is pretty small but it looks clean and a decent enough size. I'm not really familiar of the area since I don't live in the US but I hear CT is a really nice area
It is a much better area than I will be moving to. I can't find a place that will take my voucher in such a short time.
I think it is great. I hope she can afford it. I know it is hard looking for a place to live since Randy and I are having the same trouble. Randy only gets Social Security and the state is out of funds for section 8 housing. Are you going to look with her?
No she will be going by herself with her man. I will pray for her though.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
This looks like a great starter place for her,,its clean and looks like it is definately enough room for her and her man.. Not really sure about the people hanging out at the liquor store but she will have her man so everything should be alright. But its definately a nice clean... Hope she does the right thing and take it...(go see it at least)
She saw the pictures and she likes it as well.
hi gifts its not all that bad looking and it seems to be furnished pretty well.She will be right in town from the looks of things and not have to travel a lot for food and other supplies. yes I think I like it too. hope she settles for it as the prices in N,Y are higher are they not?Yes I think the p rice is fair and in a good location.
A two bedroom in ny goes for 1350. she is lucky to be getting this chance.
It looks pretty nice! Is this the apartment you recently moved into? have a great day and happy mylotting.
@ranger07 (555)
Wow. That looks like it may be a great place for her to start with.
@sid556 (31018)
It looks really pretty nice and the price is definitly right. I hope she gets it. Will she be moving in with her boyfriend? Hopefully his background doesn't mess her up when they do the background check on him. Anyway, wish her the best. You'll have to let us know if she gets it or not.
Yes, I was able to see the link. Granite counter tops, all wood, closets in every room. wow! Why aren't you moving in here? Sounds really nice for the price. I have heard Bridgeport is a nice place too. I hope she feels this is a new start for her and she works to keep it.