Lucky Day

@ARIES1973 (9441)
Legaspi, Philippines
My husband told us to prepare as we will be going to dine out on a Saturday night. I asked him what is the occasion and he said there is none. "I just won the Small Town Lottery (STL)," was the reply. "Wow! You are so lucky!" I exclaimed. "When was the draw date by the way?" "Last night" was the answer. That was Friday the 13th. While others taught of it as an unlucky day, yet my hubby was lucky on that day.
@yanzalong (7797)
Bad luck has nothing to do with a number 13. Many who were born on the 13th are rich and succesful in their lives.
@ARIES1973 (9441)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Yes definitely. We just have to think positive at all times.
@Raine38 (8987)
Oh, lucky him! I never had the luck of winning anything even in small raffles. For example back in school, I even purchased a whole booklet of tickets for the cake raffle. Out of the 50 cakes, I never won a single one. That's how unlucky I am with raffles and draws. T_T
@blue65packer (11835)
Nice you were able to go out to dinner with your husband! Winning any money in the lottery is great! I buy scratch tickets from time to time. The most I won on one ticket was $20.00! I just wish I could win the big won! Wishful thinking though!
@ARIES1973 (9441)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Smaller wins are also great!
That is so nice he is taking you out to eat. I know he feels real nice right now. I wish I could have won more than the four bucks i won. But,something is better than nothing.
@ARIES1973 (9441)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Yes, I know he is so happy with that.