I don't know how I did it so fast.

I was gone for nine days and still managed to make $15 and change. I am still wondering how busy I must have been here. I was thinking while I was down south that I would not make payout. I am feeling good right about now. I think it helps that I don't go to bed till after 2am. But,I am so excited about moving I may call it a night early. I want to wake up an it be closer to Wednesday. stupid I know.
@echoforever (5192)
Wow that is really good, even without being here some too. I will not get it this month but maybe next if I can stay active on here. It will be exciting to get my first pay from here when I do get it.
Yeah I am glad that myLot is a trusted site so that I know I can keep going even though it might take awhile to get to that $10 mark. Once I am there I will be very excited as well.
@ajithlal (14564)
I do not make payout every months because I am not very active. I have not made payout last month and hope to earn some extra along with the payout next month.
I hope you've done well now ajithlal
@jazel_juan (15767)
Lol same here gifts! I thought i would have a hard time reaching payout but guess what i did already and just waiting for the month end.
I am hoping to get about $5 more to mine.. it can happen for sure.
@jazel_juan (15767)
me too and yes with several days more before month end, i could still add up a few more dollars.
@jenyenh (205)
• Maldives
wow thats amazing! I would like to reach that much too now that I have more time on the internet now. cheers
That is all you need is time and effort. good luck.
Yeah the effort is the fun part though. I have been on here all day posting basically but I have dial up now so it is slow and I have been doing other things. it is just a nice thing that can keep your creativity flowing.
@shylade (3138)
Oh you really did it fast. That is really great. I am cents away to payout and I hope I can do more just like you. :)
I think you can do it if you have the time. I put in long hours and leave off and on all day at times.
Hi there giftsandbagscom! I envy you my friend! It's great that you were able to make it this month. Yeah, despite being away for 9 days. I guess I just have to work harder to make it next month. You must be moving to a really great place which explains the excitement.
it will be a bigger payout for you with two months. that's good too.
@ARIES1973 (9437)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Wow, you're a genius! I hope I can also earn that much! So far I was not able to do it last month. I reached the 10 dollar minimum just this month and I could still get it on August. But I'm still glad I already reached the minimum. Maybe I have to work harder.
Wow. Me I haven't reached the minimum yet. What is wrong with me? hehehehe
@sedel1027 (17868)
You must have been working hard. Even with the quadruple days I have only made $4 ths month. I have just over $8 total hopefully I'll make payout.
@ajithlal (14564)
I am also far away from payout and hopes to work hard and earn my payout. I think it is great to earn payout every month.
@CTHanum (8254)
We know that you are so fast and one of the active member here. I bet you always reach the payout every month. You must be so busy starting new discussions and replying to others. By just looking at your activities I am sure you can make more than that.
@monkmano (586)
that is remarkable i dont know how some of you guys do it, im new as you can probably tell from my number and i have yet to reach payout level to get my first payment. ill keep plugging away and hopefully reach it next time but i find it difficult to make a lot of meaningful posts and quality content when you want to get really good numbers. i will find that balance yet!
@Cutie18f (9564)
Wow, I hope I can reach that amount too. I have only managed to reach the minimum payout but this month I am still quite far from the number. I'm still halfway I should say. Hard work does pay.
At the very beginning of this month, when you were still in town and mylot was having all of the problems from the storms that they had in the northeast, they decided to reward the members of the site for putting up with the problems by giving us quadruple earnings. This was originally a two day thing, but it ended up lasting for almost the entire first week of July. I would bet that is the reason that you've made so much more than you thought that you'd made.
@cearn25 (3460)
Wow! I feel so happy for you. I really miss those days that I stay up late just to mylot. Now I am so busy with my studies. I can't really spend so much time here in mylot. I have to secure my studies first but I don't forget mylot. I still visit here when I have free time. Congratulations to you my friend.
@ranger07 (555)
That is wonderful. I plan to be active here also and see if I can make some decent cash too. I am so busy though.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
LOL, no its not stupid, because I know what you mean but I know how you think about certain things.. Good for you that you made payout...Very Very nice...
dear WOw! i have 2.67 in my acount right now and i have been here for 3 months.I am trying to make cashout in augest but i don't know if its gonna happen.Until then i will be mylotting like crazy this week because i have some extra time on my hands,i am saving up for a cell phone.I am always exicted for the next day because i like to see how much i earn ,which can bring dissapointment and happeness.
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
Gift, since I am here in Mylot you are one of my examples for creativity. I feel like you post a discussion about so many things. You seem like you are in life - so many things attract us, but not all of them we see, few of them we forget and when we thing for the day we have experienced all in our mind is about the most important. You are much different, because you can make an interesting topic from something very usual, small and based on daily activity. I love participating in your discussions, because your speech is clear and it's a truly pleasure for me to read you. I am very happy that you reached a good payout even not being online! :)
@inertia4 (26921)
I know how fast you could make money here. And with referrals you can make lots more. I have some referrals but they are not active. I wish I had a few people like you as my referrals. Imagine how much I would make. I keep on trying to promote MyLot and get referrals. You make good money here because you are very active here.
@sishy7 (27312)
That's so great! I am about $2 short of pay out and not even sure if I'll make it. Feels like the pay is slower down here... Happy moving...
@Delta_V (14)
kudos! =)
Hi gifts, You must think and type really fast. Last year, every time I had my chemo sessions, it took me a lot to make the $10 a month and many times I didn`t make it. This month I`m starting today at zero. I came back from vacations today after 15 days and my hope is to get a bit over $7 this month so that next month I can reach $20 one month with the other. How many hours a day are you at mylot? I`d love to know that, to see if I can give it a try. Take care!