I should not unpack my bags right... I know i will not be...

I was talking to adrain a short while ago and he was looking for something he can't find from traveling. I told him let me check my bag to see if I have it. he said,you did not unpack your bags.. I said no and I will not be unpacking. I am moving and will take something out as I need to wear it. LOL.. I would not think I should unpack anything. I have enough clothes to last me till I move out. plus what will I need to wear in the house anyway. I am going to be going out two days this week and that is all.
• Marion, Kansas
It makes sense to me, but maybe not to him, since he is missing something. His focus could be kind of strange, because he could expect you to be all settled in by now, but forgetting that you are in the middle of a move.
I think that you are probably doing the right thing by not unpacking from your trip considering the fact that you are going to be moving in just a very short time and leaving those bags packed will be less work that you are going to have to do just before your move. In addition to that, since you just got back from your trip, you will remember what is in those bags so you will also know where some of your stuff is right off after you've made your move.
@ranger07 (555)
I agree. Why should you unpack if you don't really need to LOL.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I hear ya, When I come home from a vacation it ALWAYS, take me days and days to u pack and I am not even moving...LOL But I certainly agree with you, why unpack to turn around and repack the same thing..
I can't believe the month has gone by so fast. Only two more weeks and we will start all over again. My grandson starts school the end of next month I believe. I have three long dresses I wear around the house. They are comfy and I don't need to dress up to be around my own house.
@sedel1027 (17855)
I don't blame you. I wouldn't unpack either lol I hate all that unpacking and re-packing.