I can't remember the name of the site you find free movies.

I know all about hulu but there is another site where I can find some free movies. can you please let me know. I am leaving to go where there is no cable. I would like to enjoy some shows online. thanks.
@ranger07 (555)
I have never heard of such a site either. I know you can watch movies through Netflix though but you have to subscribe to them.
I think the best one is Ch131.com. It is free of course. I go there all the time to watch movies and my favorite shows. Hope that helps! =)
I actually don't know of any sites that you can go to in order to watch movies for free, but I have definitely found that you are able to find the majority of the television shows that come on by going to the channel's website. This is how I have been doing the majority of my current television watching recently. Then there is also NetFlix, which isn't free, but it is very inexpensive and they do have a really big library to choose from.
I wish I knew where to get free movies. I just use netflix, and that doesn't have everything I want because I'm in Canada. However, it does have a lot of the things want to see, and only costs me about $8 a month, so I'm happy with it.