gosh, my temper is at a very highest level

@missjahn (4578)
gee, my laptop has a defect on its pointing pad and i asked my classmate who borrowed it last time. but how shameless she was, huh! i am not telling her to paid about the damage but she outburst and being defensive. i just asked her what did she do why such thing happened. she reasoned lots of things as if i am the one who did the mistake. gosh, what a spirit. i am in misery now because this thing is the only treasure i am having and then this is i have to earn from letting them borrowed this. shucks... what a thick face.
@fantabulus (4005)
Some time it is difficult to control the temper but when we realize it the time is gone. Lots of losses of high temper friendship may break, relationship may break, job may be gone etc. Try to control it.
@missjahn (4578)
yes right at that. i tried to figure it out not to explode when so angry. i repent lots of times when this one would happened. i do not like the feeling after getting angry and that you already said bad bad words. gosh, sometimes it was the time refrained my actions not to burst all of the sudden for example, when i want to text someone that i am so angry, it so happened that i was out of cellphone load. so by that i would not be able to contact him/her. and when i am okay i was so glad that the information was not sent to the concerned person. and so thankful about that. thanks fanta for joining here and for the advices... :)
@freymind (1352)
You can try to check and adjust the Touchpad or Trackpad of your laptop by simply going to its control panel. Maybe it just needs some adjustment, lets cross our fingers on that. Regarding your classmate, its a shame she made a lot of excuses when it only makes her look like the guilty one. She might have done something and she doesn't want to own up on her fault. Lesson here is don't trust anyone since people right now are too careless and doesn't have the conscience anymore. Learn to say no since these kind of gadgets are hard to buy because its expensive.
@missjahn (4578)
i already figured it out and you are right that the setting of the touchpad had changed to other setting that was why it did not worked last time when been borrowed by others. i was so scared during that time because i do not have the money for repairs of the object. true that she was really guilty even she refused and denied it. we are in good terms now even still i can remember what did she do. thanks for the advice. i should be careful next time around. :)
@ranger07 (555)
That is terrible. I would never loan it out again. I love my computer and use it to earn with every day.
@missjahn (4578)
yes, it was really terrible. good thing that i found out what was going on with my laptop and able to fixed it. now, its working again. this laptop is so special to me coz my mom bought this one for me. that and that is so. thanks for the sympathy. i will still let them borrow this one but with my guidance already.