about to spread the goodness we can get in here!

@missjahn (4578)
i am talking with my friends at fb so to spread the good news we received from here by introducing to them about the site. i bid the same way as what it was being instructed to me during the referral given by miss flagella. i let them be familiarized with the do's and dont's before letting them sign at mylot. im gonna use my convincing power... hehhe... will if they are not interested, its not my lost but i dont know whom would it be... hehe
@ranger07 (555)
That is a great idea. I have tried that also but I have not had any luck with it yet. good luck to you though.
@missjahn (4578)
haha.. it is not easy to convey the message and to convince them. it needs much demonstration, explanations to relate the message with them so that they can understand what to do in here. so far, i don't receive any response yet. i consider this reason maybe they are just busy with something. So good luck to me hehe