I am health conscious yet my tummy is still bulging.What should I do?

I have practice all the necessary exercises just to flattened my stomach.I have eaten lettuce,eggs,avocado,yet my stomach still is bulging.Any help to solve my problem?
@ersmommy1 (12605)
I recently bought an ab machine to help with situps. I have a bad back, and this seems to help. You might try purchasing one.
It was my first exercises and have bought it way back last 2 years already.I have rigid aerobics for 1 hour exercises,then my diet meals my dietician have given me for 3 months are all in the proper ways.Why am I still have this problem?
@jaiho2009 (39079)
Maybe you need more exercise ,proper exercise to flatten your tummy. Add more hours with exercise and don't give up.
I was having some sort of an aerobic and cardio exercises with some abs rocket exercises,yet my tummy was still bulging.I am in a proper diet and always consumed vegetables with the freshiest fruits available.I ate some lean meat,lots of fishes. Any other alternatives to make an effective way to reduce my tummy?