Why Haven't More-People Given Up on Email-Marketing-Traffic-Exchanges?

@mythociate (15963)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I think it's because of the wisdom P.T. Barnum was famous for, "There's a sucker born every minute." The secret there is that the people taking advantage of them were at-one-time 'born suckers' themselves, "paid their dues" back then, and are now getting 'recompense' for their past 'suckery.' In the case of email traffic-exchanges (where you open all the emails from the exchange and click a link in each one in order to get credit to send your own message to the exchange's list), suckers spend their time building up their credits, sending out emails of their advertising-opportunities, and making what money they can from their built-up referral-trees. I was almost a sucker, but it soon dawned on me that almost-none of these other suckers were going to pay attention to my message! Why doesn't that dawn on anyone else?
@ranger07 (555)
I'm not really sure. I cannot believe that they are still around.
@mythociate (15963)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Kinda like flies; you can swat `em away all you like, but they'll come back and hang around as long as that sweet sticky money-candy is lying around!