heat rash

@winterose (39917)
my skin is very sensitive and the sweat from the heat burns my skin. I know have a heat rash all over my body and it is so itchy. I can't take much of this heat anymore. I wish the heat would just go away.
I can handle the heat, I just can't handle the humidity. That is all it has been here and looks like that is all it is going to be the rest of the week. Plus there hasn't been any rain and we need it that is for sure. The last few days it's been so muggy that all I want to do is sleep but of course you can't because it is just to hot. I haven't had to deal with any sort of heat rash yet but I have had some of that itchy skin from sweating throughout the day and then cooling off in the evening. I hate the itchy skin it causes, and I have also had some terrible headaches from the heat. I know the heat is terrible and I wish the humidity would not be so bad but I also will say that I will take this heat over the winter any day because at least in the summer you can get out and enjoy yourselves when the sun goes down but in the winter I don't want to go out and do nothing. Stay cool!!
@winterose (39917)
well you can get out and enjoy yourself I can't. Yes it is the humidity that kills us. I hope I will last the summer. This heat makes me very ill.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
I also have same problem with my skin. I sweat a lot and red spots starts to come out, although it's not itchy like heat rash but it makes me ugly -huhuhu It's all over my body and not even spared my face :(
@winterose (39917)
that is a heat rash as well.
@cher913 (25890)
fortunately, it has cooled down somewhat but is there anything you can take for a heat rash? do cool showers help?
@winterose (39917)
the rash is not dangerous but the fact that there is a rash shows my body's temperature is too high and that is risky for me with my health issues. No not when the heat is constant, it cools me off for about 10 minutes and that is it.
@mensab (4206)
the heat from the sun is getting very dangerous to sensitive skin. that's the result of what we are doing to our environment. i think the best way to avoid this is to avoid the sun rays directly. but if you need to go out while the sun is at its strongest, kindly use sunscreen lotion to protect from ultraviolet rays. i like the sun and i use protection.
@winterose (39917)
no I don't go out at all, got the heat rash in the house.