Egg smash

@Olonam (870)
I was one day fixing the kitchen because I was about to wash the dishes. There were some newly bought eggs in the counter. I was gonna place them in the ref but while I was getting them I was distracted because someone was talking and I was listening to that person and I didn't know that I was putting 6 eggs in my hands (3 in each hand) and when I realized that all the eggs were in my hands I decided to just walk to the ref and place them there. But suddenly.. CRASH!! One egg fell down so I tried to catch it but that was a bad idea because the two others slipped out of my hand! I was so mad at myself that day! We lost 3 eggs and we only had 3 more. :( Have you ever had a maddening experience by breaking eggs?
@riyauro (6430)
I always end up smashing eggs. Then i have to go back to the shop and get more. Most of the time when i buy egg, I keep it in front of the bike. There is like pocket in front of my bike. So when i ride, and there is pot hole, the eggs break because of the bumps. lol. It is very annoying when i see smashed eggs.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
meh what are a few eggs? I know it sucks you lost three of them, especially if you only had six to begin with! I always get a dozen eggs when I go to the store. I can hold three in my hand I think but as for opening the door of the fridge, I'd have to get someone else to!
@ranger07 (555)
I hate to hear that. I have had that happen to me also when I went to wash them. I had three in one hand and one fell in the sink.