How do you find a lotto watch on netflix..

I can't get passed the first screen where there are a few movies from differant catagories. I want tofind something else adraincan watch. most of what is on that front screen he has in his collection. I read so many people liked havingthis option. but where are the movies. I checked the top and it says cartoons or kids shows. He likes action movies there has to be more than the six I saw.
@ranger07 (555)
I am not really sure. We have not had Netflix for years now.
@bunnybon7 (35953)
• Holiday, Florida
yes you can do search but like i said, thats one reason i stopped netflix, they just dont have enough veriety
I think if you go to the search you can find movies that way. I hope this helps :)
@911Ricki (13602)
I had Netflix before, and I have been debating about getting it again. But I'm thinking I ont as I've been working so much lately. I found they didnt have much options for movies it seem to be the samething over and over again.
@sedel1027 (17855)
I don't. I think Netflix has an extremely limited selection. Both my husband and myself have problems finding anything to watch. My 13 year old finds all kinds of goofy things to watch. The easiest way to search for movies on Netflix is to go online and add them to your instant list.
What's a "Lotto watch?" I don't think there's anything about the lottery on netflix. They'd have to update it every day. LOL