Why are you using pinterest?

I hope lot of pinterest members using this site. I just want to know what is the use of pintrest, i know it is a social site like fb. What is the unique concept of pinterest?
Well, I think it's a photo sharing site where you can pin the pictures that you like and your friends can see it and maybe pin it too. I think the site is mostly for women since I use this site whenever I want to get some new beauty ideas. I've been using pinterest for a few months.
Hi friend, good to hear about your ideas on pinterest, really it is a cute site with nice images, surely every one get impressed with the cute look of this site and images
Pinterest isn't really a social networking site. It's a site set up so you can share things you're interested in (pINTEREST) with your friends, and the rest of the people on the website. For example, imagine you find a pair of REALLY CUTE, custom-made earrings on Etsy that you REALLY love. You can "pin" those earrings on your "board" on pinterest with the comment, "I'd really love a pair of these." and maybe one of your friends/family members will see, and consider them for a Christmas/Birthday gift for you. I personally use mine to organize crochet patterns, recipes, and decorating ideas onto my different boards.
Hi friend, good to know about your interest with pinterest, you provide a nice info about this site, i too like the boards in that site.
I made a discussion about pinterest a few weeks ago and not very many people even knew what it was. I'm a new member of pinterest and i'm obsessed lol. I love looking at all the outfit ideas, recipes, home pictures, and funny things. IT's a great place to get ideas and inspiration for things. I've already tried out a few of the things I've discovered on pinterest.
yes, pinterest is really a nice site with a great collection of images, we will get more refreshment while watching the images
@oindy54 (3446)
Hi, I heard of Pinterest recently. But of late I am involved in so many sites that I did not sign up on this one. From the posts I read, it definitely seems an exciting place to be on!
Hi friend, i too don't joined with it, simply signed in using the fb profile after that pinterest need me to use my id and password to create an account and provide it simply to create an account.
@jazel_juan (15767)
a friend just invited me to pinterest the other day and i like the pictures posted there but well i do not see that much point of being there other than liking the pictures
Hi friend, yes, it is the place for pictures and we can saw a lot of cute images and pictures in pinterest
@sedel1027 (17868)
I'm on pininterest, but I don't get it. It's cool to see other peoples ideas and save them. I don't understand how people are addicted to the site and how you ever find anything after you have so many pins.
Hi friend, good to know you are using this site, it is a nice place to share our images and posts. Nice place to share our things
@sajeevking (5034)
• Mumbai, India
pinterest heard for the first time. looks like a image sharing site well can't beat facebook though i guess
Hi friend, yes, we can share our images easily with this site, it is really hard to beat fb for any site, since fb is having lot of fans
@emdjay23 (1575)
i don't really know the concept of pinterest but i'm using it to post the link of my articles so that other members can read it..i think it's just like twitter,you can follow the members and vice versa..it helps me to gain views on my articles..
Hi friend, i too come to know about this site from an article writing site, i think you are right, it will help us to increase our article views