what's your experiences with egopay?

hi there fellas. i just heard about this egopay processor and i wonder if there are already earning sites that are linked with this. i am not really that familiar with this and i hope for some reviews here as time goes by. thank you in advance for sharing your views here.
Justbeenpaid has announced few days ago that they would be teaming up with egopay.com.
that's the greatest site i know and so far had helped a lot of people to be really financially free. i was once a member of that site and didn't even invest since i had no referrer that time and so i made another account. this time my referrer is so supportive that i can't even ask for more. as of now, i have my egopay for that site too but i need more reviews here especially in terms of withdrawals and deposits in case you guys might encounter problems. thanks for dropping by here.
@joliefille (3697)
It's still fairly new. I couldn't log in again as I forgot my PIN Code. Forgetful me I did not write it down. Before I use it in my future withdrawals, I want to make sure I read up on what Egopay has regarding withdrawals to bank accounts or credit/debit cards.
that's right.we really need to read the FAQ panel first before registration or else we end up asking too many questions when in fact the answers are just right under our own nose. some sites that i joined with required me to have egopay that's why i need to get some reviews from this post. im not sure too if they can be linked to our local banks here. on the other hand, i have my small notebook with me all filled with passwords, important sites and online letters that i printed so i can't forget.
Ah I should do that some time. List down all my passwords and codes. I just purely depend on the confirmation emails that I get after sign ups. But some sites do not send you confirmation emails with all the passwords and codes in it.