I promise to call him by his real name ...another awkward moments in life -(^_*)

@jaiho2009 (39001)
I miss that early morning food trip with a dear mylotter, so last night I texted her and told her my plan. She said that she's with her sister so I can pick her there. Okay, so it's 4 o'clock in the morning and drive to met her. I stop at the gate (condo) building waiting for the guard to open it for me. As per protocol one guard came asking info to whom I am going. Out of the blue, my mind was totally black out and I can't remember my friend's brother in law's name. (it is her brother in-law who owns the unit and who is well-known to guards) For a I second I was like a dumb dumb cartoon character trying to recall a name that I don't have any idea what is his name..... and I said "tsekwa" (tsekwa- means Chinese in our colloquial word- no offense meant please) The guard was kind of -and I can't hide my laughter either. Thanks this dear mylotter texted me the condo unit number so I gave it to the guard and they confirmed it thru intercom. I told myself, from now on I will call him by his name -lols Enjoy weekend guys jaiho®- had an awkward moment to laugh (^_^) 7-21-2012 3:30pm Saturday
hi jai, wahahahhha!How can you forget his name if fourth is also having the same name so you will call fourth little chekwa It should be you who will tell this to sissy she will laugh out loud to for sure thanks for the very early breakfast and we heard the rooster again early in the morning hahhha! love yah
@jaiho2009 (39001)
For sure I will be calling fourth or d'fourth since I am used to call him by that name. And take note- Emo told the guard your name is Catch
@jaiho2009 (39001)
and what breakfast... we did not have any Blame "Metrowalk" they did not inform us with their sheds changes
nyahahaha! at least he did not say the Lioness I had my mogu mogu drink and you had your coffee so it's breakfast whatevah I still enjoy it
@mtrguanlao (5527)
Haha,I was right about who you visited my dear jai! Well,it happened to me many times but as usual,I don't remember the incidents again,oh my! I just remember I am always speechless whenever I was asked about the names I am talking about,haha! Oh,now I remember one incident,lol! My cousin asked me to call a taxi agency to fetch her on her house. But when asked about her full name,I forgot her married name,haha! So I have no choice but to call the agency back after knowing the surname of my cousin,haha!
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello cutie I don't like this sign my dear...getting older Well, I really had a good laugh and shessh, Imagine how I look like, almost literally looking at the sky and just said "tsekwa"
Haha,thanks for making me laugh this afternoon my dear jai! I really can figure what you look like while looking at the sky,haha!
@jaiho2009 (39001)
The guard can't hide his smile either cutie..and I know they're laughing after we've left
@shibham (17022)
Hi didi... Bhaby creates problem. So why you dont try to meet another one? Well, most often, i also cant recollect names and it pushes me to awkward situation. I get nervousness .... urggggghhhh... Have a nice time.
me creates a problem?is it my fault if her memory stuck up?
@shibham (17022)
@jaiho2009 (39001)
shiby and bhaby,
@dpk262006 (56599)
There is nothing wrong in calling a person by his/her real name, it helps him/her respond immediately.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello dpk, Oh yeah, there is nothing wrong calling a person by its real name.. the problem dear is...I don't call him by his real name, I use to call him by his our version of "colloquial" name :P
@dpk262006 (56599)
You need to correct yourself.:P
@jaiho2009 (39001)
Well...I've learned my lesson but, it gives a good laugh to everyone.. even with the concern person...he had a good laugh
@CTHanum (8254)
we can be in that situation too~ Forgot the name and try to describe the appearance the best we can like we thought the guard might know the person.(^^) You really should call him by his name or keep the address. so next time you will just need to give the unit number and no more 'tsekwa'.(^^)
@jaiho2009 (39001)
oh sis..you can just imagine my looks Now I promise to call him by his real name- or maybe not necessary anymore. Since the condo guard knows already who am I referring- they will surely let me in next time and will laugh reminiscing that funny gesture of mine
@CTHanum (8254)
Absolutely!
Jai, some times we forget about some name in some important situation, you faced it in this incident,. anyway you solved the issue in a good manner. Hope you never forget about this incidence as well as the persons name
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello vidh, That was one of the funniest situation I ever had Each time I meet bhaby, I can't help laughing of that event... geshhh...I need to call her brother-in-law on his real name, but still I keep calling him "tsekwa"
@mayka123 (11068)
Imagining forgetting the hosts name whose house you want to visit. Though you can laugh over it now I think it must have been very embarrassing for a few minutes. Anyway looks like you had a very good time afterwards.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello mayka, Well,I use to call him "tsekwa" and not his real name that's the reason why I forget his real name duh Well,it's really fun thanks and have a great day
@KrauseHome (35507)
This would be embarrasing I am sure. Not remembering someone's name, but understandable as you had never really met them before. I am hoping the guard was quite understandable as was the tenant of this place, and next time I am sure when this happens you are going to be more aware.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello Tina, That was funny and embarrassing. The guard kind hide his smile- and I am sure they will call him by that name when he is not around- lols. thanks and have a great day
Hmm... Well, maybe "Tsekwa" can be his new nickname? I think we have all gone blank on someone's name at some point. It's when it is too common an occurrence that we should worry. Have some more fish. It's good for the memory.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello wil, Actually I am calling him that way "tsekwa" so I was used to it. But never occurred that I won't remember his real name thanks for the advise, yah I've stopped taking cod liver oil supplement. have a good day
@hsofyan (3448)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
I imagine the face of unsuspecting guards the gate. And, when you panic, they are increasingly suspicious. My friends often call my pseudonym, rather than my real name.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello hsofyan, At least for sure your friends knows you by heart and won't forget your name even if they are sleeping :p What happened to me this morning was really one of a million case-awkward moments in life but worth laughing for I will tell them (tsekwa and his wife)about this when we met thanks and have a good day