snacking while mylotting..

I love snacking on pumkin seeds or twizzlers while I am mylotting. I havea big bag of seeds to keep my popping for a fw hours. I ate the twizzlers already.. Is there something you like tosnack on while online?? I think next I will buy a big bag of sunflower seeds. They are also good to me. take care.
@sedel1027 (17854)
I try to avoid snacking or eating while otherwise occupied. I have found that eating while distracted causes me to eat more and eventually gain weight.
That will not happen if you take one portion to the area your working in instead of the whole package.
oh yeah, it makes me eat more and more. Even when I´m not mylotting, for example, when I´m studing. haha. But be carefull, snacks arent good for our health, so we must pay attention in what we eat.
@ajithlal (14569)
I like chips and jackfruit fry very much, but since I want to lose weight I am trying to avoid them as far as possible. I think it is good to take fresh fruits and vegetables as snacks instead of other fried snacks.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I like a glass of milk and some cereal beside me. However, I usually will eat a meal at the computer especially if I am mylotting or talking to someone.
I like to eat dry cereal as a snack and it is always great.
hi gem.ifts second try. just got through with emergency bathroom trip three . I love sunflower seeds and I ate a lot of them okay I should not have.i have diverticulitis, little pouches in the colon most people have but never know it, but I am not one of those. no seeds,no berries with seeds no nuts,blah blah according t o my doctor.,now I find I eat them and the next day diarrhea so why did I do it? well I simply forgot they do this to me and they are a healthy snack. so now I have to find a safe snack for me. I wish I knew why they cause diarrhea in me? I have ate nuts safely and am glad as they are also a healthy snack for a diabetic like me. glad you like them as they are a good healthy snack for most people. I also love licorice and snack on the black kind while mylotting also like twizzlers too.my best friend always goes yuck when she sees me buying twizzlers bu t I also love th
I like the black licrice as well. It tastes like heavon to me. I know lots of people who can't stand it.
@subhojit10 (7382)
Hey i too like snacking while mylotting as that keeps me busy on mylot. I usually have cookies or biscuits or chocolates during mylotting. But i avoid taking up in large amounts as they may risk my health. You too avoid taking them in large amount.
@NailTech (6890)
I normally don't snack on anything while online, I'm more of a snack person other times, while watching TV perhaps, but not as in junk food anymore. Pumpkin seeds are good for you, they have alot of nutrients. Twizzlers are candy and that is not my forte normally. I think I'd like to snack on my homemade (or any good kinds of) granola when I'm online if I had to.
@asliah (11148)
hi, sometimes i wanted to have a snacks while participating in mylot,but most of the time i dont eat any food or snack during participating in mylot.and aside from that if i eat some snack during mylotting i think i cant focus more on to mylot because i am eating some snacks.
@CTHanum (8254)
Nope. I don't eat snacks while online. Sometimes, I will have something to eat but it is not a habit. I don't want to mess the room as I know I am not that hardworking to clean the mess.(^^)
I try not to snack while at the computer. However, I still end up doing it. I don't really have a standard snack; it is just whatever happens to be on hand--leftovers from dinner, ice cream, cookies, fruit, cheese, veggies, eggs. Just typing this is making me hungry. Okay... I admit it. I think with my stomach.
@jricky1 (6808)
It's interesting everytime i eat sunflower seeds,it's also tasteful.The food is quite much suitable when we wants to kill time.While,mylot is also a place for us to relax.lol,have a nice day and enjoy your delicious seeds.
Though I will admit to occasionally snacking on something when I am using the computer, this is really not something that I really do on a regular basis. The reason that I really don't snack while I am on the computer is because of the fact that I used to be a lot bigger than I am now and I don't want to end up that size again. The other reason that I don't really snack when I am on the computer is because of the fact that I don't think it is the best idea to eat when you are working on the computer.
@ckciasigurl (1713)
• Vienna, Austria
hi giftsanbagscom! i love to eat french fries and some chips when i am here in mylot i love to eat so that i can think also :) i like to drink some juice to
Hello. I just got a snack of cup noodles and pancakes. hehehe Yeah I also like sunflower seeds and watermelon seeds.
I do not snack or drink at the computer because I am afraid I will get something in it and ruin it.
dear sometimes when i am my lotting for a long time i will get a snack so i dont get hungry. I like trail mix that i make myself with chocolate,raisins and nuts.Its filling enough to be my only snack for the day and sometimes i use it for a quick breakfast when i go to work or something. For chocolate i use M&MS or chopped up twix bars.FOr nuts i use salted peanuts.SOmetimes i put other stuff in it depending on what i have in my cupboard.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I am not a big snacker while mylotting or even playing games. But when I do snack its on those Italian ice,,,I buy those thing by the boxes..yesterday I bought 6 boxes because I had coupons that expired yesterday..and I have more to use at another time..and you know my best snack of all times, summer, winter, breakfast, lunch and dinner....watermelon.....lol
My daughter bakes pumpkin seeds in the oven at Halloween time. I snack on Twizzlers ALOT. That is probably my favorite snack. I have some sunflower seeds too. Either with no salt of honey roasted. Both are delicious. At the beginning of the month I also have shortbreads with chocolate on them or truffles.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
I too love to snack while mylotting. My favorites would have to be the twizzlers! I love sunflower seeds but they don't like me. I think its because of to much salt, they give me a headache. I have to find unsalted sunflower seeds. I also love to snack on anything chocolate such as special dark chocolate, reese pieces or snickers. Hmmmm yummy, yummy now I want something to snack on!
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
I just love it when we have something at home, things like biscuits, salty sticks are very cheap and tasty, before we were eating sunflower and pumpkin seeds a lot at the night when we were watching movies. But since we have puppy all we eat is very attractive for him and he is begging to taste it, also to eat with us. Another reason for me to not buy snacks very often is that my boyfriend eats whatever I buy like crazy, as he never eat it before and it's bought not for snacks but for a regular meal. If we have two packages of sweet cookies, I am sure both will end til tomorrow. I kind of hate it that way. I have been dreaming to have a cabinet full of snacks for times like now, while I am in Mylot, or when we watch a movie or just a sweet biscuit if we need to eat something sweet to change the taste in our mouth. But since I have the two monsters at home - the pup and my boyfriend I don't buy anything lately.
@Micmac (9474)
Snacking and mylotting goes together for me like sock and shoe. I usually have doritos, peanuts, raisons, potato chips, chocolates. Kind of bad for the health when I eat too much snacks. That's why I go right to my exercise after eating those snacks to work off the calories.
I eat everything while I sit here at the computer table! If my kids are occupied, I will even eat my lunch here! Today (just 5 minutes ago in fact), I had a granola bar - peanut butter with chocolate chips! I shouldn't have eaten it because we had a real sweet breakfast (apple crumble) - and we're going to two birthday parties later . . . but I figure - bah - my son's napping and my daughter went out with her dad . . . so I am alone for the moment - so I will SPLURGE and have me some sweets - hee hee!