new video section on IRazoo

In case you guys missed it IRazoo just started a new video section that gives you 2pts per video, credits instantly, and there's no limit! There are tons of topics and videos for most topics. I'm hoping this new feature on there helps my multiply my earnings since the points to reach payout is quite a bit more than SwagBucks is. I really wish it was a low as swagbucks then I'd be doing really well on there. But I think they set the bar so high as they are not as popular as SwagBucks but every bit legit! Have you tried the new video section? Is it crediting as it should for you? If not try a different web browser.
@peavey (15100)
I am still a member of Irazoo, (I think!) but haven't been doing it for quite awhile because it was just too hard to make cash out after they quit the search thing. I'll have to check it out again, thanks for bringing it up!
I've found though when you win the searches though you win a bit more pts when you do win on the searches. They also have an offer page like most of them do like SB also so more opportunities. I figure when I'm bored to tears with everything else I work on iRazoo and if you "like" them on FB their admins actually tip you off when things credit multiple times ect.
@peavey (15100)
I haven't even looked at it in a long time, but I did join their Facebook page when I was doing it long ago and used to check it every day. I only do most programs like that when I'm bored or too tired to do anything else.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I don't use the site anymore as people have called it a scam and it does take an awful lot to get to any kind of payout. I stick with swagbucks, which I hardly use anyway. I'm glad it has a video section now and maybe this will help them get more popular.
I agree it's alot harder to reach cash out than swagbucks is. Though it can be slow going on there too if you don't have any referrals & of course SB tv takes all day to earn 3 lil pts. Perhaps if iRazoo gets more popular they'll lower their points requirements? I know SB did with the Amazon GC's the $5 is now 450pts instead of 500pts.
@yugasini (12799)
• Anantapur, India
hi 3snugglebunnies, thanks for the information,now itself i have open the site and see what is there, but registration in by invitation,any body must invite me to register, is it for intentional or for US only,if the site is for international people send a link to me, so that i may also register,participate,learn and earn money,have a nice day
From what I can see they only accept from US, Canada, Guam, UK, and US Virgin Islands.
Irazoo is actually a site that I had nearly forgotten about. I was introduced to the site through mylot and I participated on it for a while, but I did get discouraged because of the fact that it is harder to earn the payouts there than it is on swagbucks. I choose to concentrate my time on swagbucks. However, with your sharing about this new video section on Irazoo, I am probably going to go back on the site and check it out again.