Giviing advice to Friends about their relationship... Big No No!

Yesterday a friend started a "what would you do" post on Facebook asking questions about being in a relationship with a cheating partner. I watched for a minute to see the response she would get, I have always felt like family and friends should really never give advice but just be there to love and support a person in a bad relationship because until that person gets sick and tired of being sick and tired and ready to walk away on their own, The person giving the advice puts themselves in a bad position and could end of losing a friend, I say that because it seems to me the person with the problem gets upset with the relationship and vents. They don't realized that you care about their feelings and how upset it makes you to hear what the are going through. The person giving the advice develops hard feeling towards the mate. However the next day the friend in the relationship is no longer upset, The two are again happy in love again and it make the advisor seem as if they never supported the relationship in the first place. I find it better to lend an ear and let the friend vent and that's all. Everyone has a breaking point. Giving advice in someone else's relationship is very dangerous and something I would not recommend anyone do.
I was just like this at one point. till I got fed up and said it was over. I did not ask anyone for advice though but,they were happy to give it. Now I try not to bother with little fights we may have because we always come out happy in the end. Adrian said,couples must argue sometime.itcan't alway be perfect.Idon't agree with that.
I have to say I agree with what Adrian said, I have been married for 10 years. I really think couples will disagree because they are not the same person. I think what we need to do is learn how to fight fair. Keep it current and on the subject at hand. I am very bad at bringing up stuff that happened in the past and turning a disagreement into a all out war...lol I think the worse thing you could do is disagree and hold it in. By doing that resentment starts to build.
Hi friend, you are right, we must be very careful while giving advice to others, as you mentioned, your friend is living with her partner again and they love each other, if we give some advice to this kind of persons while they are in problem, our advice seems to be useless, it is really hard to live with a cheating partner, but your friend have the ability to do it