I am so excited I don't want to sleep tonight..

Staying up is not a problem for me because I don't sleep without taking pills. I can stay up all night long. I am so excited to know if the place pass inspection that I want to be up and call them in the morning. but,that is crazy because the inspection is fromthe hours of 8to5.so,why not get some sleep. I look at the calender everyday and count down the days too. LOL I am so crazy right now. I still think I will be up late and get some sleep around 1am. thatis very early for me.
@CTHanum (8254)
Have some sleep, gift. It is not good to keep awake for the whole day. I know that you feel so excited about it so you should have some happy and great sleep as well.
I willsee how I feel when 1am gets here. if I am yawning I will take my pills.
@CTHanum (8254)
1 Am is still okay for me. I used to stay awake till that time as well.(^^)
I hope you get the place. I know it is hard finding a place you like. Randy and I found a great place to live and we hope that we can afford it. we have to get a letter stating how much we get in food stamps and also in financial aid money (she seems to think it will count, but I am not sure it will since school will not last forever. I will finish in february and Randy will not finish for another three years. I wish you all the best.
I will be applying for food stamps when I move to my new place. I know I won't get much but what ever it is I will make it last.. good luck and I did get your pm. You must not have recieved mine back..
Is that sleeping pills? and your really cant sleep without pills, is that everyday? Its not healthy though and somehow dangerous if taken with a large volume, and my Doctor even told me its not advisable to take it as its only given if needed but not everyday. have you tried to find something natural to make you sleep. Im concerned asking coz i was diagnosed before having insomnia by my Doctor way back and i just ignore it until the time comes that i can still be awake for 2 days with just a nap, means i sleep for few hours nor minutes and wake up again if there's sounds or etc and couldn't go back to sleep again and my head is like full of energy and never been tired and dont feel sleepy. Then my mother find out one time while im still busy looking for food in the kitchen and its already around 3am and when she asked me i said i couldn't sleep so when i have it check it was ended insomnia, Doctor said if untreated it will become dangerous as it will create illusions and hear something that doesn't exist like those of crazy people and become irritated like it affect our behavior, i was treated for a week and after a month i was fine already and go back to sleep normally.
I don't need to take sleeping pills at all.I have bipolar disorder and those meds put me right out. without takeing them I will be up all night without rest orsleep. I can lay down and close my eyes but I can't fall asleep.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
well you should get some sleep because you intend to come to your old apartment tomorrow to clean up and no telling what condition you might walk into in the morning..... So its best you take your meds and get some sleep so you will be able to deal tomorrow when you reach here...and you know my concerns I am sure.....
I told her to clean up her mess. I will still be there early in the morning.
@911Ricki (13602)
It's not healthy not sleeping, I use to work midnights, I knew the issues I had were because of the lack of sleep. I could stay up some nights as well, but I try not to be dependent on pills my doctor tries but I refuse. COngrats on it passing, and now its counting down the days untuk you move.
I don't take sleeping pills so I will be just fine.
I can't stay up in the night. I always sleep and get up early, so my friends always think i have been early into old age.
@512771751 (1096)
Staying up is not good for your health, you should form a good sleeping habit.
Being dependent on pills to sleep is not a good thing. Have you discussed this issue with your doctor? There are natural, healthier ways to help you get to sleep. Consuming chamomile tea, for instance, can be helpful in getting to sleep. I hope that the inspection goes well for you tomorrow. However, you really do need to get some rest tonight. Otherwise, how functional are you going to be tomorrow?
Ah, okay. It's just the meds for the bipolar. When you mentioned pills for sleeping, I thought you perhaps were taking other pills to knock you out. I've known too many people who have done that.
I was just about to tell you this. I never need to take anythingfor sleep only these pills. I mighttake them so I can wake up and be even happier. thanks
@jricky1 (6809)
I really think that staying up late is not good for health coz i've heard so many people caused some disease due to always staying up late at night.lol,just pay more attention to our health and everything will be fine.
Yes your right its not healthy in fact i was diagnosed with insomnia before by my Doctor and was hospitalized for 5 days as they're the one who gave me medicine based on my case and pills is no longer works for me so they gave me Injectables since my case is already sever, i guess Doctor called it insomnia if a person can't sleep at night though there's mild to severe cases.
I can't help it at all.I have been this way as long as I can remember. even asa child I was up all night and had to be tired the next morning going to school.
@winterose (39918)
hope you inspection passes well.
The excitement that you are having about finding out if your new apartment passed the inspection reminds me of the kind of excitement that a young child will have when they are getting ready to do something really exciting for the first time. I remember when I was a little girl there was a night before we were getting ready to go to King's Island and I wasn't able to sleep at all because I was so excited about what we were going to be doing the next day.
gifts calm down a bit. its all going to be great. take your pills and get some good sleep so you can really enjoy all this' tomorrow.