I am so happy about the money..

I justcalled my daughter and I let her know I will be home in the morning. and she said tomorrow she will give me the money for the doors I bought, Now I can putthat money back on my credit card and continue to pay it off. I was not going to ask her for the money and we get in a fight over it. so,now Iam very happy and adiran can get back the money he paid for the wall. I also told her to clean up her mess for the inspection tomorrow and she was so nice about it andsaid ok. I will still go there early to clean up my way. good night.
@CTHanum (8254)
I m happy to know that is things go smoothly for you. Glad to hear that she will cooperate with you. Hope everything will be fine tomorrow.(^^)
It will work out just fine. thanks
I'm glad she is doing the right thing. I'm really tired and can't think of anything to say.
I missed you today. I know how you feel have a good nights rest.
@sid556 (31005)
glad to hear that the two of you are getting along again. It's good that the two of you found a solution to your problems. Like BJ, I really can't think of anything to say. I have thoughts on this but I'm tired and can't seem to formulate them so I'll just leave it at this.
@asliah (11149)
hi, that is really feel good if your daughter or your son will give you money to use for what you are needed,even me if i give money to my mother she are really happy because she can buy what she wanted,sometimes not just the money but the thing like medicine for their health.
One of the things that is true of the relationship between a mother and their young adult child is the fact that there are going to be a lot of ups and downs in the relationship. It is great to hear that she said that she is going to be paying you back for the doors that you had to purchase. However, I also don't really think that I would hold my breath on getting the money from her until it is actually in your hand.
hi gifts I am happy for you as KK is showing some signs of maturing bit too.good for her. I cannot do much answering as I am so ill with diarrhea. am taking pills to stop it but so far no lu ck.So she willhelp clean up and that will be good. my best wishes to 'ou Sharon. got to go.