I really can't sleep now..

I just had a talk with my daughter on the phone. She is crying because I puther out of my house. she feels like no one cares for her. She told me thatshe gave my mother $300 and now my mother does not wanther stuff in her storage room. I did not know this at all. Now I have to call my mother tomorrow morning. Now,I told my daughter her man can't come to my house for no reason at all. and she started saying how that is not fair. I told her she is dating him not me. I don't have to let him in my house. she said she will be broke and no one will help her. I told her to look at where she is sleeping now. My house. Ialso told her that she did all those things and that is why I had no choice but to throw her out. I also told her i refuse to fight with her anylonger. She said it does not matter I am her mother and I should not throw her out of the house. I told her to look at whereshe is sleeping at now. I told her there is no way she can come in my house and live likea slob. she said itdoe snot matter I am her mother. I don't know what else to say to her about this. I am about to call and see if she is still crying. TomorrowI will go in her room with her and she will have to break down what she is not takeing with her. she will have to freecycle it as soons as tuesday. then we will pack up the boxes and see what happens next. I hatethis child feeling this way. but,if she expects me to have her man in my house she can cry till the cows come home.
I know how your daughter is feeling because the same thing happened to me but also know how you feel maybe she can store stuff at your place but ther are a lot of places out ther to help women who are in her position
I don't have a problem with her bringing her stuff to my house the problem is she is a slob and I can't live like that.
I understand my mom kicking me out for the same thing opened my eyes and she kept stuff in her home for me but I had to pack it an put it were she wanted it so that it wasn't everywhere anything I didn't pack went to the trash
I will help her pack up tomorrow and and set it a side to be moved. if she messes it up she will be on her own.
@jaiho2009 (39044)
I hope everything will be fine until tomorrow. I hope your daughter will understand your reason for throwing her out of your house. I know you also have a hard time with these things but as a mother you also need to give her a good lesson.
NO she is saying that I am her mother and nothing should make me throw her out. but,I was kicked out of my place and I don't want to be kicked outof the next one.
@sedel1027 (17868)
Didn't your mother say she could keep her stuff there? She doesn't respect you at all, why should she think that she has the right to make you feel bad about making the choices you had to make to save yourself. She can get a job, she wasted her money, she made her life how it is. Not fair for her to drag you down to her level.
I think my mother is mad because my daughter will not put money on my brothers books in jail. My brother never did anything but threaten to hurt her. she will not put money on his books. I know my mother will not tell me this at all. She is ok now and tomorrow I will help her clean her room. I love hearing her laugh like she is now.
@sedel1027 (17868)
I don't blame KK for not wanting to do that. If she gave your mother $300, your mom could use that money to give your brother. I'm glad she is coming to clean her room. I would hate for you to have to clean up after her. I hope you can keep your next apartment drama free
I want to be free of all the mess that I went to in my other unit.I can't express this to her enough. I will be talking to her good tomorrow when we clean her room. I don't want any police at my door either.
Though my mother never put any of the three of us out of her house and I don't think it will be anything that I will ever do to either of my children, I do see why there are situations that parents do put their children out of their homes. In fact, my husband was put out of his parent's home when he was 18 years old because of the decisions that he was making at that point in time in his life. In doing this, his parents forced him to find a job and to learn how to take care of himself. Yes, he still does feel some anger toward his parents for doing that to him, but he also says that it made him a much stronger adult.
@winterose (39932)
don't give in, tell her if she had had respect for her mother none of this would have happened because you are her mother it doesn't mean you have to put up with shite and be abused by here. There is an expression here that says, you made your bed now lay in it. Meaning you made your choices now live with the consequences.
@CTHanum (8254)
Yes, you are her mother but that fact does not mean that as a daughter she can do anything she likes, hurting your hearts again and again. You are her mother while she should know that she is your daughter and as a daughter she should not do what she did all this while. Using the fact that you are her mother will never change another fact that she should not bring her man to your house.
Gifts..I know it is very hard for you but I am telling you right now if you continue to play this game with your daughter she is never going to grow up. You are her mother she is right but that does NOT mean the she can live with you forever and continue to walk all over you. That is the problem with the youth now a days they think that their parents and the world itself owe them something because we are privileged to be in their prescence. If you do not let her walk in her own shoes she will never learn land on her feet. If she is of age you have done your job and it is time for her to be an adult and be her own person. I know right now without even knowing you or her just from reading your discussions that if you let her into your new place than it will not be long before she has the boyfriend in there and is trashing the place...are you ready for that? It is time for this girl to grow up and realize life doesn't just hand her whatever she wants especially with a bad attitude. I know you don't want to fight with her but if you give into her again you are really going to regret.
@911Ricki (13602)
Sounds like she hasnt learn anything to be honest. I agree her man doesnt have to come, it's not your child, some parents do. But I know I wouldnt be allowed to move back home, especially not with a man period. Once we are out we are out, no coming back, I'm sure if we were deadly sick or something. But yes if she gave your mother money and made an agreement it's only fair to keep it. She really does sound like my older brother, he didnt learn anything was out on the streets for 2 years because he didnt see the importance of working, expected my parents to pay for everything.
I am sorry that your daughter is giving you trouble again. I think you are doing the right thing by not allowing her man to be in the house. You are moving soon and since you will have a one bedroom place you will not have enough room. I wish there was a way that you could have set up a trust fund and gave her an allowance with the settlement money that way she would not have ran out of money. She was the one who drove you to throw her out of the house. You gave her plenty of chances to be nice to you and she would not. I would help her get her belongings packed but she needs to find a place to store them and not at your place. I hope you can talk to your mom and see what is going on and why your daughter cannot store things at your moms place.