I just thought about something..

I love to sleep on my couch at night. I don't know how I could have thought about giving this couch away until I gt my other one. where would I sleep.. I don't like sleeping in my bed. even though is is very nice and firm. bI have a new set on hold at the store and I am slowly paying it off. I do hope and pray I get use to my bed by the time it gets to my house. I don't want to sleep on my new couch like this one.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Sometimes it is very hard to get rid of those things that we love and we already used too specially if we are comfortable when using it. But maybe it is time for you to let go since you already have a new couch coming. Only try to used be sleep in your bed so that you will not sleep on your couch.
I wonder why it is that you really like to sleep on your couch? For me, I will occasionally sleep on the couch, but it isn't because the couch is more comfortable for me. Instead, the reason that I will sleep on the couch from time to time is because when I have sinus problems, I have a tendency to cough my head off all night long and I don't like to keep my husband up with my coughing. I hope that you will be able to sleep in your bed by the time that your new living room suite comes to you.
It is very hard to get out an old habit But I think the best thing is to try and get used to your bed that way once you do get the new couch you don't wear down the couch. We have a sectional and occasionally the husband and I will decide to sleep on it for the night but I try not to make that often so it doesn't wear down the cushions.
@jricky1 (6809)
Yes,i agree.Sleeping on bed is much more comfortable and we have more room to sleep freely.Coz couch is actually smaller than that,and it is definitely not seems better than sleeping on bed.lol,i may feel my body ache if last night i was sleeping in there.
If anything you can put a big blanket or tarp on the floor and put the mattresses on top so you can sleep on it at your new place! That's what we were thinking to do for all of us, but hubby was able to put together all the bed - even for the kids - when we moved in. My plan B was to bring the sleeping bags out! I am so exhausted by the time it's night, it doesn't matter where I sleep. I swear I could sleep on the grass outside - ha ha!
@Blondie2222 (21039)
I don't know how you sleep on a couch. I had to when i stayed at my sisters house and it wasn't comfortable at all to me, hurt my back. But i'm sure you're probably just use to it by now. Hopefully you're new bed set will be more comfortable for you so you won't have to sleep on a couch again. I can't wait to get my own place so I can get all new furniture etc.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
well its good you thought about that...But are you not taking your bed to use until you get the new set..you and Adrian can not both sleep on that sofa...