I must have been really busy and not realized it..

I could not believe I made what I made yesterday. I was so surprised and just wondered how much work I really did last night. I will not make that tonight being I was gone all morning with no computer. I do hope I make close to what I made yesterday. I guess my friend must be busy being she said she is responding to me today. I love mylot and wonder how I do it sometimes.
@asdomencil (4276)
I noticed that you are very active here in mylot. How I wish I will be that active too. I just used my spare times in participating here in mylot. My target for now is to reach the payout or more every month. Good for us to have like you here that post new discussions every now and then, giving us opportunity to interact and share our views.
Thanks very much. YOu can do it is you have a little more time. good luck..
@smilemoon (767)
• United Arab Emirates
You are active Giftsand. I feel my lot is wonderful when are participating and opening new discussions. You make things alife.
I love being here on mylot as well and it is just a good part of my life. It is so easy to fall for this site.
I used to make more than $2 a day sometimes but not anymore.
hi pointless questions yes me too but that was when I was in ou r own apartment and I could stay up as late as I wanted. here different story but can make a dollar and somce cents easily yet and still go to bed at ten o clock pm.yesterday and today are lost causes I have a nasty diarrhea that seems to not want to stop.the over the counter generic m son brought me is not working so tonight I asked Rose for something and she gave me an immodium so that should work I hope.any other su ggestions? I feel really so ill. sorry to dump on you PQ
I was making that as well and it just got too hard for me. having to get back to responding back is the hardest part of posting here.
@shaqziad (655)
Can I ask how much you earn that night? I was wondering how much is possible to be earn per day/night. Considering you are a really active member, your earning per day must be above average.
I don't want my post removed so I will not put figures here. good luck with your mylotting.
@shaqziad (655)
It's ok, i understand your reason. happy mylotting for you too!
@shylade (3137)
That's good to hear. Anyway, I wish I could spend more time at mylot too. I am working full time and when I'm at home a little man is tailing me always, haha. He would interfere with every activity I have so I really can't work at mylot that much at home. Most probably I will work here for an hour today then another hour or more tonight.
THat would stop me from being here as well.It will be time for you to come back when the little one is sleeping or not home.
@aeiou78 (3457)
Good to hear that you could make yourself so busy until you never realized the time which passed away so fast. In fact, it is a kind of joy for me to be busy because I can forget about whatever unhappy incidents in the past when I am busy. Anyhow, I shall advise you to have sufficient rest and nutrition after working hard for certain period. We must have sufficient break to rest too.
I am working on getting some rest right now.I am so tired as well.
@kingparker (9698)
So I guess you must spent long hour here and make a lot of money from here then? I didn't spend quite some time here, and my earning just not grow that fast though. Shame on me right? I should think about spend sometime in mylot and making some extra money instead of going out there spend a lot of money without no reason. Another shame on me.
If you like spending time out and spending money there is nothing wrong with it. I prefere to be inside with my computer.
hi gifts good on you, you keep us supplied with discussions I alway like to respond to.also you are a true mylotter.I amglad you did really well yesterday.I did not do my usual dollar and some cents as I had diarrhea then my son came to see me then today I slept all morning and again this afternoon. the darned over the xounter anti diarrhea did not touch it. I was given a dose of Immodium at dinner time so am hoping that finally works. my earnings are goind to be so sad today .I also love mylot too and when I am ill sometimes I can come on here andfeel better too.
I do think the last medication would have helped you. I took it before and it helped me fast.
@512771751 (1096)
Hi,giftsandbagscom, You are really an active member of mylot. How many hours do you spend on mylot everyday?
@CTHanum (8254)
That is great! I know you made so many discussions yesterday. As a active discussion supplier you should believe that you could made this far~I think it will have close number to what you made yesterday.(^^)
There certainly have been a couple of times this month that I've been completely shocked with how much I've made on a given day. However, the times that I really have been shocked about how much that I've made was during the first week of the month when they were doing the quadruple earnings days. Now that was something that I really appreciated and I hope that mylot admin will consider doing something like that for us again in the future.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Wow! congratulations! I know that you are very active in myLot and also wish I could also do that. As of now, I am only spending some of my spare time and I know that this is not enough. When I get my to my permanent station perhaps I could devote more time in the discussion.
@sedel1027 (17854)
I am glad you earned a lot yesterday. I felt like I did a lot here yesterday and barely earned anything. I'm surprising myself though, looks like I will make payout.I only had $3 at the beginning of the month. I really need to find a way to make a lot more money online though.
I´m glad that you made a good amount of money yesterday and hope that today will be another good day. I imagine you have several expenses due to living at a new house. So each penny is very welcome. I know how this is. I had a good day too, although I´m sure not as good as yours
Well yes you are active, I decide what discussions to answer by going to the friends started tab and almost all of the discussions that I see our started by you which is fine because the gives me a lot to respond to without searching through a ton of tabs. If you respond to all the responses to all of your discussions than i would guess that your earnings would be pretty nice. Keep it up!
I love it when I lose track of what I make, because I'm so busy maing it, that I make more than i thought it would. So far all of my earnings are going into my American account for my trip to NYC, whenever that happens (it'll happen when I decide that I have enough money to do what I want to do). Good job!
You are amongst the most active members on this site. I do hope that you do well today, too. As I have drifted away from another paid social networking site for the most part, I have found myself spending more time on Facebook and here on myLot. I never thought that the day would come when I pretty much abandoned that site, but the site owners made so many negative changes over the past couple of years that it has gotten to the point that it often just makes me sad to go there. It's good to be on myLot.
Isn't it nice to see those numbers?! You work for the numbers and the numbers work for you. As everyone else has said, you are one of the super active myLotters, so you deserve it!