Are you able to play your games tonight..

I can't load anything but the home page on this site. I want to play my game and it will not load for me. Is there something wrong with the site tonight....
Unfortunately, Facebook is blocked by our government. So i have no idea what you talked about.
• Vienna, Austria
Hi my friend!! Really why did they blocked it and from where are you!?
I don't play any games online so I am not sure if they are working or not. The only games I play I do on my iPod with the apps that they have. I think those games are easy to access and you dont have to worry about slowing down your Internet connection while playing.
@tash01 (2032)
• Jamaica
I was able to play my games,even though it take a while to load. Maybe you need update your flash player,so that the games can load. So try update your flash player and see if it works,Good luck
@o0jopak0o (6406)
I think you should clear cookies and reload your browser.
@ckciasigurl (1718)
• Vienna, Austria
Hi my friend ! Im using my phone right now and im also using My lap top but the problem is the laptop that im using Cannot load the game and even the Facebook i think that there is a problem on my lap top right now But still i can do my lot right now Hopefully later i can play alyready
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I am not having any problems playing any games tonight on Yahoo or Facebook..I don't know why you are having issues..keep trying and good luck....
The only games I ever play on line are on Facebook, and I am playing them just fine tonight. No problems here at all!