How do you deal with feedback to you?

@jricky1 (6809)
China
We may hear many advices everyday and some may seems easy to accept while some are not.What do you think of that? And what is the ways for you to deal with that?lol,this may actually helping us to shape better personality.
@hsofyan (3452)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
I think our personalities can be better, if we want to introspection and consider feedback. Feedback should not be taken for granted, but heard, thought and consideration. We have received feedback that comes from a lot of people (objective feedback).
@jricky1 (6809)
My boss once said,to think before you do.While,i still think that some people may enlighted you to make yourself better.Just good luck,friend.
That's simple. Just follow your heart. You remind me of an article on literature textbook for pupils, which tells a story about how a young horse crosses a river. As a Chinese, you must have read that. The article summerizes that we should not take others'advice before critically thinking. Because nobody knows us better than ourselves. Thus, people's suggestion can be regarded as reference at most. And we'd better think twice before taking it or dropping it. That is my point about it for your reference.
@jricky1 (6809)
I think so.As other people who gives you info can only be the reference,it is still you to decide how to make the decision.lol,however,most importantly is that try to think before doing.Thanks for share.
hi jricky, I really appreciate each and everyone opinion on my discussion some of them really help a lot for me to think. happy mylotting
@jricky1 (6809)
lol,i can also learn a lot from you guys advices.So,this deserves us to think,maybe you can choose to change or not,anyway,good for our person development,we can see how we should do to really better ourselves.
@Raine38 (8987)
Everyone's got their own right to have an opinion of their own. Whether their feedbacks or advices are solicited or not, I try to receive each of these as objectively as I can. Some may sting me a bit, but it can only hurt me as far as I let it to. It does help to learn from both good and bad feedbacks, but it is also more beneficial if we are to listen with a clear mind; not all bad advices are bad, and not all good advices are good, it is up to us to determine which are useful for us or not. After all, a person who always do as he's told without regard for his own self will end up not pleasing anyone. Least of all, himself. We can never please everybody, but we can always be ourselves and please a few.
@jricky1 (6809)
Thanks so much for the constructive advice.You are totally right,we can't please everyone,so being ourselves is the best and some can be constructive while some may not.Try to really know what you want and who you wanna be.
@Paper_Doll (2376)
I tried my best to thank everyone whether I like their feedbacks or not. I still read or listen to their feedback but it is really up to me if I will consider them or not. Besides, they are all personal opinions/advices and it is up to us to decide which one is suited or best for us. They say that one of the greatest mistakes it to believe in everything you have read or heard. You still have to weigh things first and see if they are really appropriate because some advice may suit one but not to others.
@jricky1 (6809)
Yes,being a good listen is important and hope everyone should accept and better improve ourselves.lol.Try to test whether it is true but not believe what you saw.Good for you and thanks for share.
I usually like to accept any form of feedback, whether they are constructive criticism or just plain trash. I appreciate feedback because there are times when I do get self-centered and pride takes over me. I know I am good but it doesn’t translate to being perfect. When I do receive feedback, I try to do some self-reflection toward the manner and content of the feedback. I try to judge whether it really applies to me or the sender is just making me furious over empty words. So, I took what is useful and forget the other useless stuff. Of course, I try to listen and eb objective. In the end, it will be me who will be the judge whether the feedback can really help or not.