Secret of a successful family....

All of us wanted to have success in all areas of our life specially in love. Creating a family is indeed an accomplish we can have, for it has been said, your family is one of the greatest treasures you can have here on earth.To have a family is not easy, it requires a lot of self sacrifice, love, patient and trust. You can perhaps have a what we call "family" if you have a spouse and child/children but not a real family if there's no understanding, if everyday is just a day of argument, etc. Perhaps it's easier to form a family but hard to have a successful family. I'm not totally an expert about everything but one thing I believe, if God is the center in your family then despite trials you are sure that you will be having a successful family. What do you think? Do you have another ways or opinions in having a successful family? Whatever it is you are free to share your thoughts.
@shello (964)
• United Arab Emirates
Hi, BethelSophia! You are perfectly right. If you have made God as the center of your family then I would say that it is guaranteed that you and your whole family will live a successful, prosperous and abundant life. The Lord is faithful in His promises to us and He will never fail us. In every trials and circumstances that our family may encounter we will always be victorious for He had already won the battle for us. God bless you and keep the love of God shining in your family and to those who are around. Cheers!
Thanks for the blessings that you've spoken... I also believe in this. :)
I know for sureit is hard to have a family. It does take hard work to make a family a good one. If we all listen and love one another we will do just fine. I really like this post.
Thanks for liking my post... yes, love is essential in any relationship... specially in family.
@Paper_Doll (2376)
Since God established the first family, He definitely know what is best for them. Like when someone created or invented something, the inventor would usually provide a manual where he would list down everything about the invention and this includes safety precautions. God also provides us the best guide we could ever had and that is the Bible. I remember that before getting married, my father told me read the Bible especifically, Ephesians. You are right that in order for the family to succeed, they should make God as the center of their family. Like what Ephesians 4:12 A cord of three strands is not easily broken, God serves as the third strand in every marriage.
Amen to that!
@KrauseHome (33210)
Personally what most people need to realize before ever thinking about starting a family is are they ready for the responsibility that comes along with it. Too many times people allow themselves to become pregnant who is unmarried never stopping and thinking about life and raising a child. Welfare will only do so much and never help you achieve your goals and dreams. Living life is way more than this. In other words if you are wanting a successful family you need to be ready to have one, have a good job and preferably a stable home life first and a good church never hurts as well. I honestly believe that with the divorce rate being as high as it is due to the economy etc if you want a chance to make it pray and trust god and no matter what you're going thru god will see you thru.
@katie0 (5212)
• Japan
I think it needs respect, to respect that others are different and to not invade a family's member's privacy cause that is just really annoying, like thinking they have the right to go through your stuff or not being polite, I think we all can say a good morning, thank you, excuse me, please and when that is gone all the rest is.
@litvillegas (1275)
Nice one!,, Love for each other. Respect for each other.. And above all things Love of God is really necessary,,(V):)