Bad trip with my boss!

@Daisy_22 (1230)
I have a morning shift everyday that starts at exactly 5 am.I stand as the one responsible for checking the co-workers attendance every day and trainng sometimes for some new workers.This morning one of the trainee inform she will quit.I was so disappointed because she already designated into some tasks to be perform for the day. However, using common sense i transfern the work to other new trainee so that the production of service will not be paralyzed.After that I called the management in the other country,Asking advice but she told me to talk to our manager who is still in his deep sleep (i guess).I hate doing things beyond my responsibility, so what i did is i talk to our manager...with my surprised,he got mad!he told me why i didn't decide on my own....well as an ordnary worker i really told him,you know what it's beyond my work specification and i don't want you to misinterpret my actions.How can he act like that where in fact i'm just concerned with the company.I tried to do what is right and then i just received complain,,,you know what i really regret why i made that......what a bad day i have already...........how about your day?
@dpk262006 (56104)
Hi Daisy! Nice to meet you. Don't worry about the reaction of your boss. You did the right thing and had I been your place, I would have done the same thing. He was insensitive and nasty. Instead of appreciating your action, he reacted in an uncalled manner. It is a reflection on his personality, not on yours. You keep doing your duties the way you feel like. All the best.
@Daisy_22 (1230)
it's really true,,actually when i go home now it seems that he realized his fault.
@dpk262006 (56104)
Did U check from him?
@ARIES1973 (9533)
• Legaspi, Philippines
You have just done the right thing. Things like these really happens from time to time especially that we are working for somebody. We should be very patient at all times. I also experience some not so good day in my work but it should not ruin our day.
@Daisy_22 (1230)
very well said.we just need to extend our patient.
@Raine38 (9117)
I also had a "bad trip" morning lol! As I was about to go out and do my errands and all that I need to do, I was stopped outside the gates by the realtor for an impromptu session to look over properties. I really hate people dropping over without any warning of some sort. Unless they're my close friends. I have no choice but to let her in and she ate up an hour of my morning. I know I should have said no but I got shy knowing the landlord is just seated there by the gates. I don't want him to hear whatecver she's here for.
@Daisy_22 (1230)
well were shrewed up today!Hope not to endthe day badly.
@asliah (11149)
hi, that was really a bad day,actually that is one of the work of your boss but because of your concern you'll just do it in behalf of your boss,actually i also experienced that in my work,but our boss always let us to decide in our own even we are only a worker and we don't have a power to decide on that.
@dpk262006 (56104)
Hi Daisy! Nice to meet you. Don't worry about the reaction of your boss. You did the right thing and had I been in your place, I would have done the same thing. He (your boss) was insensitive and nasty. Instead of appreciating your action, he reacted in an uncalled manner. It is a reflection on his personality, not on yours. You keep doing your duties the way you feel like. All the best.