I'm just glad to use the yahoo notepad

@hotsummer (10436)
I have just recently discovered this yahoo notepad on my email. And I clicked and I got another tab opened. And I think that the notepad is quite a cool feature. It's very important for me to type first on a notepad when I am using my tablet. Because it's pretty slow and I experience some freezing when I'm typing directly to the websites. So whenever I need to post something on some websites I have to make post on the notepad and then just copy and paste it on the website I want to make some posts at like here in myLot. I have some default notepad on my tablet bit with yahoo notepad I have less program opened. I just have browser opened. So I'm glad to use this one daily now. I don't know if a lot of people are aware of the yahoo notepad. I think there are so many features in myLot that we have not been using or not familiar with.
@rsa101 (13336)
Actually I know it for a long time and I have not used it since I discovered it a long time ago. That is the additional apps in my yahoo account I have not used at all. Only now have I seen its important when you described how you will have to use it.
@hotsummer (10436)
I just posted this with yahoo notepad first. Anyway its good if you hk known this for a very long time. So I am glad to have been using this one now. It loads pretty fast also on my end
I did not tried it yet. What is the advantage comparing with other notepad like notepad++ . Please mention the features so that i can make a try to use.
@hotsummer (10436)
the yahoo notepad is quite easy to use. we can access it online. so wherever we have internet connection we can use it. the notepad on the computer is not that convenient to use while the yahoo notepad is very awesome.