When you were in school

Garfield - talk to the paw
When you were in school were you one of the kids that always got yelled at for talking too much? I definitely was, which is probably why I love things like MyLot. I can talk away and not get yelled at! lol
Infinity Heart Wings Tattoo - Begoth doll Infinity with an awesome heart dripping blood between angel wings tattoo
No I was quite a shy kid at school. Now I'm at college I've come out my shell but not so I get in serious trouble, only when were having a lesson where the teacher likes to have a laugh with us and will tell us to behave just because he can and he knows that won't stop us. :D
you're such a good nightmare! lol
@squrrly26 (557)
I will admit at times I got yelled at for talking to much.
me too... or had that box checked on my report card that said 'talks too much in class' lol
@Jshean20 (14367)
I was usually a fairly quiet kid in school, but I did have my loud days which did not go over good with the teachers lol
@pinklilly (3446)
Yeah I always got kicked out of class or made to sit on my own...... It wasn't so much for talking but for being naughty..