it is quite sad to see chowking is already closed now

@hotsummer (10308)
it is a fast food in the philippines. but i am not fond of eating on chowking, but i hope that the business in our areas would always get to earn well. anyway, maybe they are just going to renovate. i hope that it is the case. but if they are back i won't buy though. i am on a diet. and also doors are all missing now and the glass window and the glass wall are not there any more. and food vendors have taken the place for now.
@jazel_juan (15767)
is it? well they are doing quite good here in my area.. a lot eat at their place.. and i love their chao fan rice.. i find it cheap too.
@hotsummer (10308)
There's so many fastfood here lately. So I hope they would still earn. Maybe they are just going to renovate the place. I used to eat a lot on chowking. I like the beef soup or something. I forgot how it's called. But it made me fat
@Graceekwenx (3163)
Huh? I always thought Chowking was powerful? I love Chowking... I can eat their whole set meals by myself!
@o0jopak0o (6408)
This is just a way of life in the food industry. If you want your branch to be more successful, you must renovate it for the better. But from what you are saying, I think they are totally closing that branch down. Bad sales or security might be the problem.