Rose Garden

@riyauro (6428)
I love to have rose garden around my compound. I do lot of gardening and i have planted lots of roses. It is blooming now and when I go near the plant. I can smell the scent. wow what a smell. I like roses of all colors. My favorite is course the red one, But I adore all roses in my garden. If gotten a chance I would love to see a black rose. I know it exists but i have not seen it yet. Do you like roses? have you seen a black rose?
Oh, this makes me miss roses. Maybe, when my boyfriend and I eventually own our own place, I can plant some roses... Then again, plants don't do well for me, so I'm not certain that the roses would be able to survive my care.
@riyauro (6428)
yeah roses remind of lovers. It is a love flower used to express love. I think it is very cute. Roses do need lot of care.
@subhojit10 (7382)
yeah i am very much fond of roses as red is my favorite color and roses symbolizes romanticism. The aroma of roses is just so lovely and refreshing and are also frequently used at homes for decorative purposes. But i have never seen black rose yet.