we have just prepared some simple breakfast

@hotsummer (10376)
it is just the usual white rice although i have my own brown rice as they eat the white rice, they cook fried eggs and cooked the few hotdogs left on the ref. so it is not a health food. so i will not eat a lot . i would just have a small bite and would look for some vegetables to cook. maybe i will just grill eggplant and will not add any seasoning. i will just add some vinegar to it. so it will have some taste. i have not used any salt lately. so my food are pretty bland lately.
@jpso138 (7844)
I do not take any breakfast, coffee is good enough for me already. But my child who goes to school, has to eat breakfast and sad to note, the is commonly what we prepare... Eggs and hotdog. It easy to do and easy to cook. But Asa much as possible, I also do some variations knowing that having hotdog and egg all the time is not really good for the body.
@hotsummer (10376)
i do drink coffee when i do not feel hungry. Sometimes I just want to taste something. As to my lunch or whatever time i get hungry like in the afternoon, i just eat anything as long the taste is acceptable like boiled eggs only without rice for now. I would just add lots of tomatoes and i am happy already. and i have not eaten rice this day. that is why we are not buying any more grains . we don't cook rice lately.
I can't eat my food without any seasoning in it. I need at least salt on my food. Seasoning make the food come out so good. I know nothing about how egg plant tastes without seasoning on it.
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
I don't like foods without any or with less salt. For me any dish with is out of salt doesn't have the taste I know and love. With the vegetables it's not like with the fruits, who has inside their natural sweetness making their great tastes.
@jricky1 (6809)
My breakfast is quite simple recently.Coz i do not have someone to cook me breakfast and also i feel really tired every morning getting up.So some milk or porridage or main food can satify what i need.lol,remember this is important and try different types.