I need to be sleeping by at least 11pm tonight..

Since the lady is playing games with meabout getting my papaer work done. we will be out there at 7:40 and I will wait on the line till 8:30 and hope I am very quick to get seen by someone. So,tonight I am taking my pills at 10pm on the dot. tomorrowI hope to tell you all that I made it with the paper work and my move will go forward. good night I will get to you tomorrow..
@jazel_juan (15767)
hope you were able to sleep at the right time gifts..
Iam about totake my meds now and go to sleep.good night..
@jazel_juan (15767)
goodnight
I'm glad that you will be taking your meds early tonight so that you aren't up half the night. You should make this a regular habit, so that you can keep regular sleeping hours (Uh oh... I'm now beginning to sound like my boyfriend with the "regular sleep schedule" thing... ).
Iam going to bedat nine so I can seeif I can walk in the morning. so this will be even better.good night it is almost that time now.
Good lick for tomorrow I hope all goes well for you and your lady sees you and then you can get into your new place for August.
I mean Good Luck not Good Lick...dang phone auto corrected it!
@surekharathi (14134)
You are right 11pm is good time for sleeping and I think everyone should follow this time. Why you need pills you are not feeling well. What happen. I sleep late and wake up late night this is not habit I know but trying to change but always forget.
@asliah (11149)
hi, there are times that i need to sleep early in the evening because tomorrow morning i need to be awake early in the morning because i have too,but most of the time i sleep late at night such as 12 midnight or more late in that time because i am still enjoying to participate here in Mylot.
@hotsummer (10309)
so i hope you had a good night sleep. i had a good sleep last night. i was not planning to sleep. i had left the laptop on. but i was planning just to take a rest and so i laid my back and was awoke at 3 am. so i didn't get back to sleep and start being online at that time already.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Well I certainly hope it works out for you tomorrow...first you going to bed by 11:00 is uneard of..then you are getting up to getting up at 7;30 to be at a place that opens at 9:00... Good luck!!!!!
@dismalgrin (2470)
Hope all goes well for you tonight. Get your rest in and be on here tomorrow.
@911Ricki (13602)
I hope you get my papers solved. I wouldnt have the patients for that nor anyone. Hopefully, it gets pushed through without any problems.