Welcome to the CRAZY CLub

By Ley
@dsw313 (321)
This is what my co-employee greets me when I started to have my own family. Didn't mind them until I already have children of my own. As the kids grow, the more responsibilities we have, the more expenses, the more issues... But that's not it, I really started to get CRAZY when my son and daughter were arguing about almost anything! They were bullying each other and it started to blow my head!!! No matter how I explain that they should never fight, it's useless! Sometimes I can't even concentrate on my stuffs because of them.. I guess I really have to face this stage of their life.. So, now I really welcomed myself to be part of this club.. :)
@Paper_Doll (2376)
Hi, I think that it is really a part of being a parent. Kids pass this terrible stage and parents especially the mother would be really affected as well. Some mother uses different techniques to discipline their children during this stage. As early as possible, parents should teach their kids that there are consequences for their every actions. That way, they will learn to discipline themselves and they will carry what they have learned everyday in their lives. I am also married but I have no kids yet. I sometimes take care of my husband's niece and you are right that it really makes me crazy. When my youngest sibling was still a baby, I also took care of her. She was silent and don't cry so much. My only burden was I always carry her that time because she has asthma and she finds it difficult to breath while lying. I find that more tolerable than dealing with my niece now who would really throw tantrums everytime.
@dsw313 (321)
Thanks for that, I am also the eldest in the family, so when my parents have their own life, my 7 siblings remain with me at my very young age while my mom go to the US. Taking care of them (siblings), I thought I already know everything, but it is really different when it comes with your own kids, you have to balance it all, and try every techniques you can get :) just sometimes, it is really hard to hold your temper when you are busy doing some stuffs/work and some of them were yelling/crying in your back. :)
I understand how you feel. I also sometimes lose temper with my niece whenever he is around because he would usually throw everything and he has already broken my TV and cellphone before. And you are right that it is hard to manage your time when they are throwing tantrums. You can't do other things. But once, I have tried doing the laundry while taking care of my niece. I just blow bubbles from my hands with soap and he likes it.
@shylade (3137)
Motherhood truly is very challenging stage of every woman's life. But admit it or not, being a mom is the worst rewarding job. I am a working moms who is juggling time between my work and my family. I feel that sometimes I will my insanity and temper but thinking that I have the most wonderful husband and an adorable son, those negative feelings are filled with overwhelming joy and happiness. Just always look at the positive side. Lol.
@dsw313 (321)
LOL! You are very right about that! I thought I was the only one that sometimes feels like loosing my sanity here... But one kiss and hug from them, sometimes without any words, you know how much they appreciate all your hard work and how much they love you.. :) That's the best remedy for moms like us.
That is normal for most kids in many families. I would hope it does not happen all the time. but,you should not worry yourself with this. this willstop as the kids get older. I had many fights when I was younger with my siblings. take care.