working fast for pay out

hahhaha.end of the month is approaching and i bet many people here are working fast and hard to reach pay out. i am now closing some sites in my browser so they won't disturb me for i am planning to spend two hours here every night so i can have a motivating earning number here before the month ends. i also love the diligence of my co workers. i am referring to my referrals. i salute their dedication to earn and their effort to make quality posts. thanks a lot guys for helping me out here too. how about you guys?
@KrauseHome (35522)
Well, I will admit there are days and times I have been way more active here than others. But I also work Full time, and run an online/offline business so that keeps me quite busy as well. But I will admit most months, the end of the month I find myself trying to keep as busy in here as I can to try and earn as much as I can in here as well. But even the months I don't reach payout, this is always a Great place to be.
i always make sure that i reach pay out here. this is one of my priority sites and more than ten dollars that will add up to my earnings is already so fine with me. well it's always a member's choice to stay longer here. i understand your case since you still have other business priorities. good luck pal.
@oindy54 (3446)
Hi, Last month I was a few cents short of the minimum payout and this month I am aiming to exceed double that amount. However, I am not in a hurry to make posts. I am taking my time in responding to the topics that I find interesting and I am enjoying what I am doing.I do not have any active referrals to help me earn more but I don't mind as I am having a gala time here. I simply love this place. Good luck to you for your earnings
i remembered i got short with few cents too few years ago and it's a frustrating experience for me. i don't allow that to open again.The first motivation killer is a lack of confidence. When this happens to me, it’s usually because I’m focusing entirely on what I want and neglecting what I already have. well, responding to discussions is one way of earning here so you're on the right track, pal. just keep going and keep motivating yourself.
@kenshin2143 (1882)
I am overwhelmed here on mylot for the earnings I made for every post I make. It was then added when I referred my girlfriend here. She is really a good writer and have many ideas overflowing from her head. However, she cannot go online all the time for she do not have any computer access all the time. As for the payout, I am still working on mine :).
you should try and get your first pay out. it's one of the motivating factors of what we're doing here. you're lucky that you have a referral whom according to you have lots of thoughts to be shared. you don't need to allot most of your time here. just post quality ones and even on limited amount your time, your earnings will soar higher. just continue participating here.
@riyauro (6428)
To tell you the truth Flagella, I had no idea that we get paid here end of the month. I joined this month ya, that is why. Thanks for telling me and sharing your thoughts. Am going to do the same. All the best. happy mylotting. Am very happy that we are going to get paid but am not sure I will be able to reach the minimum. No problem haha.
hahhaha.so this is the best for you today because you learned that we're being paid here just by posting. just try to visit the FAQ panel here and all the guidelines are there for your perusal. post, earn and have fun.
i will pay more attentions on the web.not only can i earn money on it,but also can promove my english level.i have got a new job,most persons here are speaking english,but i can't understand what they are saying.so i must study hard to learn english.
you made the right decision.mylot is one of the best avenues where you can prcatice your english. first of all the medium of communication here is english. The first major advantage of speaking in English is that you will achieve a global image and could easily communicate with personalities around the world. People from more than seventy five countries that exist in this world use English as their main official language.therefore, many opportunities will be open for you.
@hsofyan (3448)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
One thing I do not like the tedium of reading and writing. If you think it's coming, I was forced to stop, and perform other activities, until such time that is uncertain.