I don't want to go tothe party.

I was given an inviteto a girlfriends party. I don't want to go to the party. everyone she hangs with smokes drugs and drinks like fish. I was outside and she said she had something for me. I was hoping it was second hand clothes. LOL she dresses great. and Ifit her size and she often gave kay clothes in the past. Now,I am moving thesame week as her party. what could I possibly saywhy I can't make it.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
If the party is this weekend, you have very true reason.. Just let her know you were home (here) packing for your move and just was to tired to make it.. I am sure she know what moving entails you surely don't want to start with you new friends there...
The party is the 11th of august .
@bjc66bjc (6745)
oh please, you have plenty of time to come up with a reason(s) not to attend the party...
@asliah (11148)
hi, there are few times that i will go to the party especially if that is near to my place only,it because i don't want or such love to go to the party,and aside from that i am tired to look for a dress or clothes to wear in a party because usually in a party you need to wear such presentable clothes to everyone.
Well, considering that you are moving on the same week as she is having her party, you don't even have to think about a reason to give her that you will not be able to make it to the party. All you have to do is to tell her that you really regret that you will not be able to make it to the party because you are going to be moving and trying to get everything situated in your new house. She shouldn't be upset about this at all.
@ladym33 (11008)
Well you could say that you are coming down with something and your chest hurts and you are afraid the smoke is going to aggravate your chest, and you don't think you can handle it. Or you could use the moving as an excuse, you can always call the day of way earlier in the day and tell her you are behind on what you have to get done for the move and time is running out. Or perhaps you can go to the party and sit outside where the smoke will not be so burdensome.