War!

Vietnam
War! It is the word is mentioned a lot in recent times in our country because of the complex issues in the South China Sea. That word was scary. Previously, we seem only to say about it in the game or in the story. But now, we're talking about present. I never want that to happen. But what can I do to prevent it?
@pals101 (2011)
For my point of view, the old style of war will never happen. People today are much more educated and has full knowledge of the consequences of engaging into war. :) Just pray my friend, and trust in the Lord. :) Peace be with you..
• Vietnam
Thank you for your sharing. War can happen if we don't discuss to solve many problems between countries. It's terrible if we solve them by arms...
@pals101 (2011)
Absolutely right!!.. Happy Mylotting
@Dominique25 (9476)
Yeah when leaders of different countries start talking about war it does get pretty scary. War after all leads to a lot of pain and suffering and especially for a lot of innocent people. So it is normal to feel anxious about those types of things. It is often hard to influence things in such a big way that will stop war when leaders have decided it.
• Vietnam
I don't know what benefits they can get when they have decided to star war. Peace always best for life. War is scary and terrible. So, we're very worry because it seems reach more quickly and everyone are talking about it everywhere.
Yeah I agree with you that war is an awful thing. And it is mostly innocent people who don't war who suffer the burden of it. I know if war was in my country then it would be very scary as well. It would be sad to think of soldiers attacking each other right outside of our home.
@Graceekwenx (3163)
Awww. TK i dont want it too.. I am a filipino and i have heard many stories about chinese battleships hovering in our islands. tell them to stop.. we are all getting scared. filipinos are not equipped with arms...
• Vietnam
Peace for us, my friend. War won't happen. I always pray like that.
@lampar (7597)
They do talk about war all the time over that stripe of remote islands which actually belong to no nation except local islanders. May be the communist regime is trying to stir up some tension around South China Sea so they can flex their naval muscle to their smaller neighboring countries, the main purpose is trying to divert some of the recent build up domestic political pressure away from the central committee and divert wide spread discontent over the slow down of economy expansion to outside China. You should be feeling anxious about it but not necessarily need to lose sleep over it, by living close to communists, it is quite natural you will encounter occasional military flare up through bellicose provocation and war threat from those bandits, just be prepared and get ready, so that you will not get caught with surprise. Nothing much you can possibly do to prevent war from happening, except that you want to be able to retaliate forcefully once you are attacked by bandits so that you will not be caught off guard and without readiness in place.