I can't even stop yawning...

I went to bed last night at ten pm. I woke up early and rested. Now it is after nine and I can't stop yawning. I want to be up to catch up on responding back to all of you but I can't keep this up for long. I don't know how long I can stay awake tonight. I don't know if that was the wrong thing to do to myself being I am a late sleeper. I want to spend some hours with my mom tomorrow so,I planned on not being here forlong tonight. plus,I been made payout so I can leave for a few days now. but,my posts need to be attended to. what would a girl need to do now....
@bjc66bjc (6745)
lol, keep yawning and keep typing...just kidding, if you are sleepy you are sleepy...Believe me I don't think any mylotter will hurt themselves if you don't respond back to them tonight... Good night...
I am not near going to bed yet and it is after 4 am. lol I won't be seeing you tomorrow .
@sedel1027 (17855)
I know how you feel! Every time I go to bed early it seems like I get tired sooner the next night.
I will not be going to bed till early in the mornign. I can't get an space on the bed with him open wide like this.
@sedel1027 (17855)
Loo yeah, my husband is a beg hog. Between him and the cats I don't get much room
I can't even lay down right now and I keep moving himand he keeps moving over. But,I will sleep in a few hours when he goes to work.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Try to sleep Gifts, it is a sign that you are already sleepy and you you have to take advantage of it. There are times that we really want to sleep but it is hard for us to make sleep. So it is your chance now grab it.
I can't sleep unless I take medication. so I will be up till people stop posting..
In your shoes, I would not start any more discussions until August. I would be commenting on responses a little at a time, but save time to visit with your mom and to get your moving done. Continue to comment until you are caught up, but do not start more until you feel you have done enough to catch up.
I wish this was possible for me. But,Iam sure slowing down because I really need the time away from the computer and my friends to understand I have things to do. thanks.
@asliah (11148)
hi, that yawning is really unstoppable especially when we wake up early in the morning or we just sleep for how many hours,for me its a sign that i still need to sleep or an hour to sleep again,and especially happened to me if i slept in the evening so late and been awake so early in the morning too.
Well, naturally I don't think that there is anyone that is going to complain if you are not able to devote the time to the site that you typically devote to the site being as how you have so much that is going on in your real life right now. I know that you do want to attend to your discussions and to respond to other people's discussions as well, but the most important thing that you need to do right now is to take care of yourself. I say that if your body feels like it needs sleep, then sleep is really what you need to do.
@911Ricki (13602)
Some nights I feel like this, or I just stare at the computer as Im so exhausted. It;s best just to leave it, and do other things. I find I just zone out, noone will be mad if you leave for a day or two. We all have our own lives, and different things to attend too.
Sleep. That what you should do when you yawning to much already. Body and mind need rest when they r too tired, forcing them to stay awake when they r on limit will ruin our health. When the health is not good, evrything will be not good. Sometimes I force myself to stay awake for some reason that I can cancel and do tomorrow, stay awake till the very late, and the result is I will be so sleepy the next morning, feel lazy to do anything and lost my spirit. So its so important to sleep when its time to sleep.